hm2help

• 10 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please contact sales@holdemmanager.com with your purchase details (like name and mail address).

If you have problems with the installation please post them and we'll try to help you.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      When playing MTT and they put me to another table the HUD stands the same as it was at the previous table and doesn't update + it is very dark and I cannot see how many chips does a player have.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Are you already on build 6309?

If you stop and restart the hud after a table change it should work again. We are already working on this bug.

You can customize font, color, background etc. for every hud configuration and you can move the stats with the right mouse key.
      Please see our FAQ for customizing the Hud: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/8/Heads+Up+Display+%28Ribbon%29
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      thanks for reply,
      have one more problem with HUD, when playing cash, every players HUD is updating after each hand except 1 player who is playing but his hud stays the same all the time
      edit: and yes I am on the newest build
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      why on my poker table there is no equity showed in real time situations if i perhaps want to go all in on a certain flop I could see what is my equity at the moment or something, is that possible, I think I've heard there is smthng like this? and if I want to post a hand to evaluation how do I select the hand I want to post, just right click on a hand and copy/paste?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      To post a hand check this thread

HEM2 hand history pasting in forum, where?

For that equity thing, I don't think such thing exists, it really comes down to what range you give your opponent and then just using Pokerstrategy Equilab you can calculate your equity in a given spot.
      There is live tracking that can show you your pot odds, so if you got a flush draw with 9 outs on the flop you would need 4:1 to call the bet, it shows what pot odds you are getting and then you can tell if it's profitable to call or not.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Showing a equity during a hand is something the poker sites would not allow.

For the hud not updating: does this players name contain special characters or spaces?
      On which site does this happen?
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Showing a equity during a hand is something the poker sites would not allow.

For the hud not updating: does this players name contain special characters or spaces?
      On which site does this happen?
      on pokerstars, yes he did have special characters like ^* in front of the nickname.
      and when playing with HUD I noticed some nicknames are in red color, some in light yellow, some green. why is that? what is the difference?
      Notecaddy sometimes writes 3bets TAG, does he assume this note to be correct for each and every player who decides to 3bet me? Is this note appropriate or is it scam? also sometimes I see that notecaddy has a note and it is shown in some kind of graph, how to understand that?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      The special characters Hud not working is a known bug which will be fixed with the next releases.

I'm not sure what you mean with colored players, a screenshot might be helpful.

A basic notecaddy version is integrated into HM2. You can disable it under Hud options but the notes it writes are real, they are no scam.

Please see our FAQ for a basic notecaddy introduction: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1391/NoteCaddy

and for more basic informations about the hud and its configuration:
      http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/HUD+%28Heads+Up+Display%29/
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold