This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus Information

• kuterita
      kuterita
      Bronze
      Can somebody please clear out the bonus information for me. I am really confused. When i received the bonus i was told that I have unlimited time to clear it but when I read the bonus session here it says " Once you have made a bet at a poker table at Mansion Poker you have 90 days to clear the bonus.".
      Also is it possible to withdraw any winning over the 50 dollars? If not how many points I need to earn before I am able to withdraw. Except for the id check what are the withdrawing requirements? Do i have to deposit once?
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello kuterita,

There is a difference between the first deposit bonus (on the home page) and the bonus for the $50 starting capital. The starting capital bonus has no time limit - while the first deposit bonus has a 90 day time limit.

As a receiver of starting capital you wont be able to withdraw money until you have cleared 1000 Mansion Points.

Best regards,
      SoyCD