This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 8To in BB NL16 6max

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.16(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.73)
      Hero ($16)
      UTG ($17.94)
      UTG+1 ($16.81)
      CO ($16)
      BTN ($19.06)

Dealt to Hero 8:diamond: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.08, Hero raises to $0.56, SB calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.12) 7:club: 8:spade: Q:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.75, SB calls $0.75

TURN ($2.62) 7:club: 8:spade: Q:heart: 5:diamond:

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.62) 7:club: 8:spade: Q:heart: 5:diamond: 3:spade:

SB bets $1.28, Hero folds

Villan was passive, 66/0 with 30% fold to cbet after 50 hands

His range is gotta be pretty huge here right? I only need 25% equity, had a play in pokerstove and if I put in JT,J9 and T9 with value hands it seems even then I have about 25-30% equity, what do you think?

also how's my line? I feel like I could play every street differently
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello bradomurder,

If you don't have much fold equity and he might even be aggressive then how do you plan to play such a hand profitable? Do you think his range has you always beat on river? Might even be better to just Bet/Fold the turn vs his whole range?

Best Regards.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      well I figured T8o is ok vs an almost ATC range with position, I know I'd raise it on the BU vs this guy in HU at least.

You think it's better to just chech back and play a smaller pot?

On the turn I like bet/folding now you mention it. should get me a free showdown or at least an easy decision

as for the river I'm pretty sure his range is ahead of mine but I only need to be right 1/4 so I think maybe I have to call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      You think it's better to just chech back and play a smaller pot?

Well, if I would go for raise then I would definitely also bet the turn for value cause his range is so wide & bet it for free showdown & protection.