Got 150 $ ready for poker , dunno what to play

• Zanducu
      Hello , im Alex . im playing poker for more than 4 years . i got 150$ ready for play but im not sure what should i play and where . I can handle 1.5 $ sngs (9-45) players .At cash tables im not that good , but still i think i can learn lots from this forum and go for 0.1/0.2 or 0.2/0.4 .
      My questions are:
      Where should i play ? on which poker room (for sng i dont want to wait ages for the players to register but for cash i have no ideea , maybe a room with less regulars ?
      What should i play ?
      What kind of SnGs ( 1 table , 2 tables +?, which is more profitable?)
      How long the daily session must be ? i can handle 8 tables at a time since i have 19" monitor ,its kinda hard to load more tables)
      What software should i use? atm im using poker tracker 4 (also here i need some help with the HUD . which stats should it display ?)
      Is sit n go wizzard any good ?

Thanks & sorry for the bad english
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      Hi Zanducu and welcome to our community!

So, wow, that's a lot of questions you got for me there! :D

Ok, start with clicking the link at the bottom of this post that says 'questions?' and see how you get on with that. Lots of stuff in there, so take your time, absorb what you like and need.

Remember the game will still be there waiting for you when you're ready, ok? :s_biggrin:

Then, come back if you have more questions and we'll see what we can do for you ok?

Fear not, we have all the answers you'll need to crush those games!

Oh and your English is fine. :f_cool:
      For now I bid you welcome again and have fun!

• Zanducu
      thanks for your fast reply . ill start reading now :D have a nice day !