Withdrawing From Poker770

• KidInk001
      KidInk001
      Bronze
      I registered with Pokerstrategy.com and decided to do the $50 starting capital with poker770. I received my starting capital and eventually unlocked the full $50. My bankroll is approaching $200 and I want to withdraw some of the money. I registered with Moneybookers.com and had my bank account added to the service. I read you needed to make a minimum deposit of $20 in order to withdraw any funds from Poker770 so I followed the instructions and went to my bank to transfer funds to my Moneybookers account. I live in Canada and my bank told me it would be a fee of about $30 to wire transfer any funds over seas. Has anyone else in Canada or North America run into this problem? Is there another way to deposit funds without using a credit card?
  • 5 replies
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello KidInk001,

If I understood correctly you recently opened a MoneyBookers account.

Now if you do decide to make a first deposit on our site using this method of payment, there will be no extra fees to pay. If you deposit 30$, your Poker770 player account will be credited with $30.

Furthermore, if you deposit through MoneyBookers, you will also be able to withdraw through the same method and again there will be no extra charge! Your withdrawal will be processed faster and your money will be credited on your MB account after a 24-48 hours delay.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at support@poker770.co.uk.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there KidInk001,

Welcome to the community seeing as this is your first post :)

Hope you are enjoying our website and forum? Congrats on working your starting capital up to $200, that is a tremendous achievement.

We are currently running a poll in the beginners section, you should definitely pop in there to brag!

If you follow Yoanna's helpful advice above you should have no problems :)

Seems like Poker770 is treating you well then, you gonna stay there after withdrawing or are you planning to move to another one of our partner rooms?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • KidInk001
      KidInk001
      Bronze
      I appreciate the responses but I am trying to transfer money from my bank account to my Moneybookers account and my bank is telling me there is a $30 fee to make a transfer to my Moneybookers account. As I said live in Canada and if I just need to make a $20 deposit to Poker770 why am I having to pay a $30 wire transfer fee to my Moneybookers account? Is there anyway to make a deposit from my bank account to moneybookers or another service without having to pay such a large fee.

From moneybookers site regarding uploading funds with a bank account:

"International Transfer! If sent from outside Germany to Commerzbank, this payment will be an international bank wire transfer and may be subject to processing and/or intermediary bank charges. Skrill (Moneybookers) cannot be held liable for such charges."
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello KidInk001,

I looked around MoneyBookers’ website and found the Fees section:

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=fees

Here it says that uploading funds, for all OECD countries through wire transfer is free of charge. Canada is a member of the Convention on the Organisation for Economic Co-operation since 10th of April 1961.

But for more information regarding this issue, it would be better if you contacted them directly by mail or by phone.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for that Yoanna :)