Titan steps sng tokens

• marvinas
      marvinas
      Bronze
      So I have a few tokens for their steps sngs. Can I use them for tournaments, or turn them into cash somehow? I don't want to go all the way to the end, where I would get a silly 215$ tournament token - I don't play at those levels at all. Any other solutions?
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've got no personal experience with the ipoker steps tokens, but I'll see if I can't flag this for someone who does to come by.

Regards,
      Richard
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi marvinas,

Generally speaking steps tokens can only be used for the steps sngs. You should however be able to enter a standard $1.10 mtt/sng with the $1.10 step token (unless changed in the last couple of weeks). I've done this myself before and it's perfectly allowed.

I was also told that you could enter a $0.55 mtt/sng with the $0.55 token, but must admit I had a problem once trying to do this. Think it's only selected standard mtt's or sng's that you can use them on.

Above $1.10 I think you're restricted to just steps.

Probably best to give it a try just to be certain. Should only cost you a couple of 11cents all being well.

Good luck my friend,

Bart
    • marvinas
      marvinas
      Bronze
      Thanks! I was unable to register earlier, but now all is good, even with step4 3,3$ token. Maybe its not valid for all tournaments, I don't know
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi marvinas,

Hope Titan Poker is going well for you? You shipping the big bucks yet?

You should be able to contact Titan via their live support function in their lobby if you are looking for quick replies :)

Best regards,
      Gary