poker like a playstation game

• 7 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I linked Xbox controller, real easy to do. Tried it out, but the problem is that I use a 2 part HUD, one part is always visible the other is dimmed, so I need to mouse over the dimmed part to see it and with a gamepad it's not possible, I need a mouse for that. Also with a gamepad you just lay back in your chair, relax and I was losing focus. I only play 6 tables so I can do everything with the mouse easily, I don't need so many buttons to do everything really fast when 24 tabling.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Oh i play 20-25 tables :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      ive been using an xbox360 controller and xpadder to 15-20 table 45mans on stars. Love it.

I play 4 stacks ona 27" screen. works nicely :)
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      Anyone tried to link the playstation gamepad with table ninja?Just found i can do it :) ))
      Wired controller or wireless?

This would be sick to do haha.
      how?
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I bought a couple of cheap xbox controllers to try this out last year, not owning an xbox I didn't realise they don't just plug into the usb port doh! Managed to rewire it to a usb lead (trial and error) and after all that found I was missclicking way to often..... wrist felt good though not being twisted like a crab claw all day on a mouse.
    • albertkasper2012
      albertkasper2012
      Basic
      Ohhhh yeahhh I love this game, most of the time during my day off I play the whole day :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      I bought a couple of cheap xbox controllers to try this out last year, not owning an xbox I didn't realise they don't just plug into the usb port doh! Managed to rewire it to a usb lead (trial and error) and after all that found I was missclicking way to often..... wrist felt good though not being twisted like a crab claw all day on a mouse.
      err yes it does, at least mine came with the USB adapter, but mine was packaged for use with a PC in the first place. perhaps thats the reason.