This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

poker like a playstation game

• 7 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I linked Xbox controller, real easy to do. Tried it out, but the problem is that I use a 2 part HUD, one part is always visible the other is dimmed, so I need to mouse over the dimmed part to see it and with a gamepad it's not possible, I need a mouse for that. Also with a gamepad you just lay back in your chair, relax and I was losing focus. I only play 6 tables so I can do everything with the mouse easily, I don't need so many buttons to do everything really fast when 24 tabling.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      Oh i play 20-25 tables :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      ive been using an xbox360 controller and xpadder to 15-20 table 45mans on stars. Love it.

I play 4 stacks ona 27" screen. works nicely :)
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ulairiiii
      Anyone tried to link the playstation gamepad with table ninja?Just found i can do it :) ))
      Wired controller or wireless?

This would be sick to do haha.
      how?
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I bought a couple of cheap xbox controllers to try this out last year, not owning an xbox I didn't realise they don't just plug into the usb port doh! Managed to rewire it to a usb lead (trial and error) and after all that found I was missclicking way to often..... wrist felt good though not being twisted like a crab claw all day on a mouse.
    • albertkasper2012
      albertkasper2012
      Basic
      Ohhhh yeahhh I love this game, most of the time during my day off I play the whole day :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      I bought a couple of cheap xbox controllers to try this out last year, not owning an xbox I didn't realise they don't just plug into the usb port doh! Managed to rewire it to a usb lead (trial and error) and after all that found I was missclicking way to often..... wrist felt good though not being twisted like a crab claw all day on a mouse.
      err yes it does, at least mine came with the USB adapter, but mine was packaged for use with a PC in the first place. perhaps thats the reason.