This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PC for Multitabling

• 3 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      depends on what poker client you are using. Some software is well designed, eg Pokerstars , FTP and partypoker is decent too.

however other rooms can use more resources than you would expect.

I would recommend:

RAM: 2-3GB
      Video card: anything will do, but avoid intel integrated graphics if you are buying a laptop, and spend £30-40 on a gfx card.
      CPU: 2.2ghz+ dual core or better
      Monitors: If you have tableninja and stack 4 tiled tables you can play 24 tables easily on a 22" monitor. If you want to tile go for a 32".
      HDD: any HDD size is fine... the standard tends to be AT LEAST 250GB on lappies these days.
    • NorwayCowboy
      NorwayCowboy
      Bronze
      Hi there Psiho.

If you're gonna play ~24 tables tiled you would do with what conall88 set up for you there.

A laptop is not recomended tho, and go for a graphic card that can drive 3 monitors. Put your money in the monitors, remember you're gonna stare at them for hours.

I can post a picture of my setup with 24 tables, just give me some minutes :P

I'm currently playing at two 24" 1920x1200 monitors (Dell U2412M)

edit.

Here is my setup...

Here with 9 tables on one of the monitors:

and with 20 tables @ pokerstars

Hope this helps :P
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      I'll be looking toward for the pic also as plan to get 2 x 24" myself too