This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA into set all day long!

• RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      This same senario happens over and over again :)

I just wonder if there is some players that can fold it? somewhere between 3 streets. Told myself on river shove that damn aces running into set again, but just can not muck this hand

iPoker - $0.04 NL - Holdem - 10 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

ToTovich (BTN): $4.00
      EstonianShark (SB): $4.32
      Kreuznagel (BB): $5.20
      Joker304 (UTG): $7.86
      getterrrr (UTG+1): $2.00
      fulrada (MP): $6.55
      Alex48r (MP+1): $5.14
      444MIL (MP+2): $2.86
      Bullseye75 (LP): $1.63
      LucyyLee (CO): $0.88

EstonianShark posts SB $0.02, Kreuznagel posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: ($0.06) EstonianShark has A:diamond: A:heart:

fold, fold, fulrada raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, EstonianShark raises to $0.36, fold, fulrada calls $0.24

Flop: ($0.76, 2 players) 4:club: Q:diamond: 8:spade:
      EstonianShark bets $0.57, fulrada calls $0.57

Turn: ($1.90, 2 players) 7:heart:
      EstonianShark bets $1.42, fulrada calls $1.42

River: ($4.74, 2 players) T:spade:
      EstonianShark bets $1.97, fulrada calls $1.97

EstonianShark mucks A:diamond: A:heart: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 80%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
      fulrada shows 8:heart: 8:club: (Three of a Kind, Eights) (Pre 20%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
      fulrada wins $8.11
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RobertDaPro,

Preflop: Against a 3xBB plus being OOP definitely raise it bigger 4x.

As played
      Postflop: Kind of difficult to play around here, as long you gave good odds the opponent preflop to set mine I wouldn't be surprised to see a set of 44/88 and of course QQ hands here. But now again as long those opponents on those stakes are so loose and we can even expect to see a lot worse Qx hands as KQ/AQ here and maybe even something like JJ which is calling down then going for the stacks in 3bet pot isn't going to be a huge mistake.

Another possibility would be in that case if we knew the opponent and that he is really tight then we could argue about Check/Folding the river cause there ain't going to be a lot worse hands which Bet out anyways. But as long we don't have that information not much to add.

Best Regards.