ps account tied to more than one pokersite?

• skipmuck
      skipmuck
      Bronze
      I still play at the site i started on, which is not connected to pokerstrategy - via registration. therefore I am not collecting any PS points while I spend my time there. So I was wondering is it possible to tie our PS accounts to more than one site, as in have the pokersite we registered with PS for the starting capital, and a different one that was not registered via PS and have that set up to collect PS points too?

Thanks for your time

Skipmuck
  • 5 replies
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Hey Skipmuck..

Unforunately you can't get an existing account tracked to pokerstrategy, you can only track an account by entering the pokerstrategy promo code when you open the account.

You can have multiple accounts tracked though. From now on, if you download the software and follow the instructions in the 'Poker Rooms' tab at the top of the page for any new accounts you want to open they will be tracked :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey skipmuck,

You can have as many accounts tracked to PokerStrategy.com as you wish, providing you do not already have an account there already.

For Example, My PokerStrategy.com account is linked to Poker Rooms:
      :diamond: Everest
      :diamond: 888
      :diamond: William Hill
      :diamond: Bwin
      :diamond:P KR

I'm also registered to PokerStars & PartyPoker, but I signed up to these before I found PokerStrategy.com, so it is not possible to gain StrategyPoints on them sadly.

I'd like to remind you that making any second accounts for the purpose of tracking is a breach of T&C's and can also be seen as fraud, which could lead to confiscation of funds and account suspension/deletion.

If you need anything else, give us a shout :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey skipmuck,

What Matt said above is absolutely correct :)

You can track yourself to as many of our PARTNER ROOMS as you wish as long as you have not had an account at these rooms before.

We also have a dedicated thread running where you can find out which one of our partner rooms is best suited for your needs!

You should definitely check out THIS THREAD if you are looking for a room that caters your needs the best!

If you have any further questions, just ask us ;)

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Sorry to interrupt, can I ask you something?
      I think I read it somewhere in party that you can close your account. So if I close my account there and make a new one from PS, would it be tracked to PS? I just wonder :f_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cpers
      Sorry to interrupt, can I ask you something?
      I think I read it somewhere in party that you can close your account. So if I close my account there and make a new one from PS, would it be tracked to PS? I just wonder :f_biggrin:
      Nope sorry but this is absolutely 100% against all poker rooms terms and conditions and can/will lead to instant closure of accounts and the confiscating of funds by the poker room.

Once you have signed up to a poker room if you didn't enter our codes and aren't tracked then there is nothing you can do i'm afraid

This doesn't stop you opening accounts at new poker rooms remembering to track those though :)

Regards

Carl