quiz rewards

• cassfun
      cassfun
      Global
      this isnt fair . i took your quiz passed it and downloaded my poker site im a bronze member but your site told me i couldnt have the reward because im in the usa. the poker site excepts us players so whats the problem?
      thats false advertising if you ask me. not once on the quiz does it say cant participate in usa. X( X( X(
  • 3 replies
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      first of all you aren't a bronze member.

So if we don't ask you its not false advertising.. so who's asking? lol

what poker site?
    • theloniousbones
      theloniousbones
      Bronze
      I've heard a few complaints about this. Apparently it's due to U.S. anti-online gambling legislation. I think it has something to do with the transfer of money.

Pokerstrategy should warn applicants of this, but unfortunately there's nothing they can do.

:(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cassfun,

In the registration field where you filled in the username and password there was a checkbox right under the terms and conditions field which states "I am at least 18 years old, and I am not from the USA" which everyone that signs up has to check.

As we are currently not able to give the starting capital to U.S. players we put this right on the first page.

Sorry for the inconvience but at the moment it is not possible for us to accept U.S. players.

Best regards
      SoyCD