Hero ($10.64)
      BB ($10.64)
      UTG ($10.32)
      CO ($2.71)
      BTN ($9.40)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.30, BB calls $0.25

FLOP ($1.05) 9:diamond: J:spade: T:spade:

Hero checks, BB checks, BTN bets $0.78, Hero raises to $3.49, BB folds, BTN calls $2.71

TURN ($8.03) 9:diamond: J:spade: T:spade: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.78, Hero calls $2.78

RIVER ($13.59) 9:diamond: J:spade: T:spade: 8:heart: 5:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.78 (AI), Hero calls $2.78

just sat down. but had some stats on the guys from a few months or during datamining so no reads on BU.

BU:16/9 60hands.
      BB: 17/3 1.9k hands.

even though I'm beat by a straight, I opt to c/r here because I think they will bet/call so many pair+ oesd and sometimes even with tp+gutshot.

if they bet/all in I must say I'm not sure what to do but I think its a call because they could go broke with straight,sets, overpairs and sometimes 2pairs and pair+oesd.

If I donk big they will just call instead of raise/all in with pair+ oesd and sometimes even with tp+gutshot. so should try to get in as much money as possible when im ahead right?

as played I my plan was to fold the T when pretty much all draws make it but he bets so small that I get the odds to draw for the full house.

River is a fold because I beat nothing he could have, so even though the good odds, it should be a fold. big leak!!

Do you prefer to check/raise here or donk pot and hope someone raise and you can push? cr size should it be a bit bigger?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ollehult,

This is one of the options you could be donking here. If they have a made hand they could easily be raising you and another chance is if someone calls you then the pot wouldn't be that big and you can reevaluate the turn.

But as played practically you can't really fold there for the given stack sizes. I would rather just ship the turn while he could also have worse hands and maybe even FD.

Best Regards.