Cant get ukash deposit to work

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      I tried deposit via ukash 3 times now, but its always declined. My voucher is in SEK and I know I have to approximate the value in Euros (currency in my net account). Third time I put in 26 euro and that corresponded to 235 sek i was informed while i deposited, and there's also margin for the exchange rate then. Anyone else here who has used ukash? Cant find any option on the ukash homepage to convert into euros either, just to eur-fin, eur-spain etc.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ZeroDegrees,

We are checking it for you, see if we can find out more.

Ingrid
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Thanks ingi!

However, you dont need to do that for me, but any info you find may be useful to others and in the future. I just deposited it into stars, filled in 250 sek and bang, np deposit made a few seconds after.

This is the answer I got from neteller:

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

If the funds are still on your voucher please contact Ukash company.

Both transactions were declined.

Thank you for your patience."

Where do these support people come from? Really. My answer:
      What kind of answer is that?
      There was no problem with the voucher, that is confirmed.
      So only thing in your answer is to say that both transactions were declined, which I already know.
      It was in fact the reason I asked about it. And then you thank me for my patience? I have no patience
      with this kind of support. So can you please give my question to someone who knows about the subject at hand?

Wishes

It's really strange. If I had a business I would definitely make sure my support, ie image to my customers was top class. As it is, most support, goes out of way to give crappy, idiotic, illogical, irrational,stupid, disrespecting,... (you get the idea) answers. It's like they strive to get the customers out. Less work for them? At the same time I wanna mention Pokerstars support: Top class! Friendly and all I've met there know what they're talking about.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've looked and escalated but we didn't have much information either :( I'm sorry!