This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl 6 max dry TT set

• sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $3,96
      BB:
      $4,12
      MP2:
      $4,16
      MP3:
      $4,09
      Hero:
      $4,93
      BU:
      $7,87

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:spade: , T:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,04, Hero raises to $0,16, BU calls $0,16, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,42) T:club: , 9:spade: , 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0,42) 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,28, Hero calls $0,28.

River: ($0,98) 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,72, Hero raises to $2,06, BU folds.

Final Pot: $3,76
  • 10 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sausage646,

Preflop: Vs station 5xBB. :D
      Postflop: Bet the flop, Bet the turn, Bet the river. :) And we protect our hand, I don't really see why we should be playing like you did here, pretty horrible play. :f_cry:

Best Regards.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      1. 3.3 af
      2. dry board
      3. will stab whit his draws almost always
      4. getting value if he hits his Q,K,A hands
      5. a lot of his range consist pp that would try to protect bet on turn
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sausage646
      1. 3.3 af
      2. dry board
      3. will stab whit his draws almost always
      4. getting value if he hits his Q,K,A hands
      5. a lot of his range consist pp that would try to protect bet on turn
      I really see you really gained maximum value by Checking the flop & turn, while he almost Checked behind there. So I don't really like it. :) If he has a made hand why not just Bet yourself and pick up the bet size? So I am still Bet/Bet/Bet, don't really see why I should be Check/Call & Check/Call & Check/Raise river. Just because his AF is 3.3 and without any reads.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      while he almost Checked behind there.
      interesting part is: how you came to the conclusion that he "almost" checked behind ? :f_confused:

1. I am getting maximum 1 street of value from 66-88 anyway
      2. I have board crushed
      3. even against JJ Tx won't get more than 2 streets of value
      4. keep in his bluffs like over cards, since my range looks like weak pp

I just see most value in this line considering all his range... and if he is having set we would get it in till river anyway.

only hands I can get 3 streets maybe ( on the river <1/2p bet ) JJ, AT KT maybe , but there is so many hands that didn't hit this board pp, overcards, draws would bet, so I really don't understand why this line is bad?

if you can give me his range and calculations that bet/bet/bet have more value against his range ok I will agree.. but so far I see ccl/ccl/cr best line.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      interesting part is: how you came to the conclusion that he "almost" checked behind ?

He Checked the flop! You Checked the turn, so practically let him Check behind which is really bad. What you imagine getting A LOT value on river with your Check-Check and then when raise you expect him to go all-in if he hits his TP? Are you just joking or you really playing that way?

1. I am getting maximum 1 street of value from 66-88 anyway

Why do you think so? Take a look at WTSD/W$SD -> definitely a lot more and especially if he floats and hits a pair which is in his style.

2. I have board crushed

So that means you ain't vulnerable at all? There ain't no cards which you don't want to see? What about 7/8/9/J/Q/K -> everything gives a straight.

3. even against JJ Tx won't get more than 2 streets of value

4. keep in his bluffs like over cards, since my range looks like weak pp

And here I am going to stop and not continue. You missing a lot value in long run, good luck with beating NL4.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      good luck with beating NL4.
      7.6 bb/ 100 on 77k sample... I guess not so bad =/
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      He Checked the flop! You Checked the turn, so practically let him Check behind which is really bad. What you imagine getting A LOT value on river with your Check-Check and then when raise you expect him to go all-in if he hits his TP? Are you just joking or you really playing that way?

are you expect him to go All in if he hits his top pair after float ?
      "are you joking or are you thinking that way ?" ( I didn't mention anything about AI you made it up )

ok I bet the turn he calls whit his over cards i bet the river he folds
      I bet the river (he catches his card) / he calls
      1 street of value / 2 streets of value = 3

I check turn he can now bluff 2 streets whit his over cards if he hits he will bet anyway and I can check raise ( didn't say anything about cr AI )

2 streets of value / 2 streets + a possible call = 4+

2. I have board crushed

So that means you ain't vulnerable at all? There ain't no cards which you don't want to see? What about 7/8/9/J/Q/K -> everything gives a straight.

enough aggressive that I can go for check raise and assume he would make stab whit his OESD
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well done then but you could have a lot higher winrate if you wouldn't miss that easy value. ;) And why ain't ya playing NL10 then if you have such a success, ain't your bankroll enough for it from the winnings?

Also I am curious, in every hand you post you always argue with me. You post a hand and then start to say that my evaluations are bad, why do you post at all then? :)
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      Well done then but you could have a lot higher winrate if you wouldn't miss that easy value. ;) And why ain't ya playing NL10 then if you have such a success, ain't your bankroll enough for it from the winnings?
      Sadly I have to cover a part of my school expenses so cash out after cash out, if having bad month get's little though.

in every hand you post you always argue with me
      every ? aren't you exaggerating ?

why do you post at all then?
      what's the purpose of this pokerstrategy - > hand evaluations ... I guess I misunderstand since I though it was discussion ?

obviously if I would just take all your answers and say to myself veriz told so, so must be right - that would take you much less work ?

but you made point :)

not arguing whit you anymore, it's obviously no place for discussion "post your hand hear veriz opinion - discuss somewhere else "

that's just a conclusion.

no need for relplay.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, we ain't discussing the hand but rather you argue always with me. I am happy to discuss the hand and why we should play differently. But you practically forcing always my evaluations down and that they are wrong, that's not discussing. ;) And if you don't want to understand that it's practically pretty simple and easy play to Bet/Bet/Bet here then nothing to do, I am not going to spend time to make you clear for you either till you understand it.

Good luck. :)