When do i get aditional 100$ on titan

• 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dejjo,

In order to find out the current amount of rake you have accumulated and how much of the bonus you have cleared you need to get in contact with the Titan support. You receive $10 bonus for every $35 in rake you have produced.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      since we get 4 StrategyPoints for $1 of rake on Titan, is it safe to assume that 140 SP equals $35 rake? :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by lordnex
      since we get 4 StrategyPoints for $1 of rake on Titan, is it safe to assume that 140 SP equals $35 rake? :)
      Yes it is since i play on Titan and so far it worked( i have now 1200SP so i will soon clear all bonus :( -i like titan but without rake back i am thinking to change site). But you have to know they deposit money two days in week i think monday or tuesday and friday but i am not sure since for me is not big difference if i get this money 2 days earlier or later as long as i get it as i should :)
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      just got my first $10 :D ... 90 more to go :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      Originally posted by lordnex
      Yes it is since i play on Titan and so far it worked( i have now 1200SP so i will soon clear all bonus :( -i like titan but without rake back i am thinking to change site). But you have to know they deposit money two days in week i think monday or tuesday and friday but i am not sure since for me is not big difference if i get this money 2 days earlier or later as long as i get it as i should :)
      Or you can use the various re-load bonuses that we have for our Titan players :)

Grats on your first 10$ lordnex :D
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Grats on your first 10$ lordnex :D
      thank you ;)

I actually have a couple of more questions:

1. Is there a time limit for clearing the extra $100? (on Titan)
      2. How does (if at all) rake and strategy points work when playing S'n'G tournaments?
    • SwissMike
      SwissMike
      Bronze
      all rake counts the same regardless of it being accumulated on SnGs, cash tables or MTTs, correct me if i m wrong !!

and time limit i asked about it a while ago and i got an answer saying no no time limit !
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Both answers are correct thank you SwissMike. There is no time limit for clearing the initial bonus, and for SNGs the tournament fee equals the rake :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD