CO ($4.10)
      Hero ($3.90)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, fold

FLOP ($0.52) T:club: K:heart: J:heart:

SB checks, CO bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32, SB folds

TURN ($1.16) T:club: K:heart: J:heart: 6:spade:

[color=red]CO bets $1.20, Hero...?

do I have enough equity to call pot bet?
      semi-bluff here would be correct as well?

Villain: 17/12/2.4/40/67/86 Vpip/Pfr/Agf/ WTSD/ W$SD/hands
  • 2 replies
    • rap1dw1n3r
      Hello there AxsisHalon.

Pre flop: If you play good post flop then this call is not that bad since you have position here. The thing you need to understand here is that you will be dominated a lot because you are playing vs a tight player. At this point the only hands that you beat are KQ QJ and maby some lover suited connectors. But in this spot you are probably against a hand like AK, AQ AJ, AT, TT, JJ, 88, 99, QQ, KK, AA, so you only way to win a hands vs this player is to hit you flush which will not happen a lot. Fold here is the best option in my opinion.

As played:
      Flop: Call here is quite standard. You have nut flush draw and a gut shot to a nut straight plus in rare cases your ace might still be good here. A fold at this point would be a mistake in my opinion.
      Turn: You did not hit your draw and your opponent is over betting the pot. You need to ask your self in this spot what would this player standard bet the flop and over bet the turn on a what looks to be a blank with? My answer would be made hands only that you are drawing against and your ace will no longer be good because if he has a pair it will be something like AA, AK, AQ at this point. To me this actually looks like he has 66, TT, JJ, KK or AA and he is scared to let you draw cheap cards. Probably because he has some stats on you and you are playing quite loosely so he puts you and a flush or straight draw here.
      The line you should take here in my opinion is just to lay the hand down and wait for a better spot.

Now for the questions that you asked.

Your equity vs this player is lover than 30% so no you do not have the equity to make a call on the turn.

Semi bluff is really not an option here. Your opponent is tight and he's betting aggressively into you. You have no fold equity what so ever here. What does your opponent have here that he would fold to a raise on a blank card? Really nothing because raising would not make any sense at all and so if the opponent is good he might call you down with AT knowing that you have a draw at best. Don't think about bluffing on this board vs this type of player. This move will cost you lots and lots of money in the long run.
    • veriz
      Hello AxsisHalon,

Preflop: Fold such hands, cause you ain't going to play very profitable unless your postflop skill is good and you know around what you doing. ;)

As played
      Postflop: Exactly that even happens. Fold the turn while you don't have the implied odds anymore. The GS+nutFD may look good but overall it ain't and in long run you ain't making money from that call.

Best Regards.