SSS not leaving the table with 25 BB

• Freaky304
      Well i have a question about the SSS, i was trying it for the first time today and after a few hands this happened:

Known players:

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.36 by

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , 2:club:
      MP2 calls $0,20, 2 folds, BU calls $0,20, SB calls $0,10, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,80) 5:heart: , 2:diamond: , 2:spade: (4 players)
      SB bets $0,20, Hero raises to $0,80, 2 folds, SB calls $0,60.

Turn: ($2,40) K:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,40) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,60, Hero raises to $3,00 (All-In), SB calls $1,40.

Final Pot: $8,40

Results follow:
      SB shows three of a kind, deuces (7:club: 2:heart:)
      Hero shows a full-house, deuces full of kings (K:heart: 2:club:)

well after this hand i should have left the table if i followed the sss but this guy started trippin about the hand so i told him "thats what you get if you limp in with 7-2 and can't fold" after wich he completely went on tilt. he rebought chips to the max level and starting raising everything so i didn't leave the table and just waited for good hands. After a while i was up 18 dollars on this guy alone and he left th table.

So my question is what would you have done stayed while this guy was tilting or just don't care follow the strategy and leave the table, i know it paid of this time but i don't know if it's risky in the long run.
  • 2 replies
    • Mugge88
      I would be staying anyday.. But another time: Do not play the SSS on a 6-max table

Best regards,
    • Freaky304
      hehe ty i already noticed it actually i reserved the table bc of its pot avg. and i bought in and only then really noticed it was 6 max and because my cards where going my way today i thought what the hell let's give it a try for a couple of rounds :) (lucky me)

Also i noticed that on Titan on the 10 max micro tables alot of people play shortstacked wich makes a good table selection hmm difficult (A)

but anyway tnx for the advice and the reply