Question about tracking my account

• maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Hello everyone

Well, 10 days ago I created an account on the ongame network after finding out about pokerstrategy.com. Since then I didnt receive any strategy points which didnt worry me for the first seven days as I read somewhere it could take up to seven days. Upon further research I found out that in order for an account to be tracked you have to download the software from pokerstragety.com. The thing is that I am not quite sure if I download the software from pokerstrategy or from the network's website . What will happen if I didnt? I wont be able to earn strategy points? Any way to correct this? Thanks guys
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there maritsula!

Welcome to the community!

Can you please let me know which Ongame skin did you sign up for? From what I can see, a tracked Bwin account requires downloading through our link. However, if you have chosen either Betfair or EuroPoker and downloaded it and used our bonus codes then everything should be OK.

Please give me some more information and we will do our best to figure this out for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply
      I am on the betfair network. Yes I have use WELCOME500 bonus code which is provided by pokerstragety but I think they are the same codes that Betfair gives through their website.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

Thank you for the swift reply :)

Now, let's check this out a little more. Have you entered your Betfair alias (nickname) on this page

Please note your alias is the name you have at their tables :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there :)

Another option you have is to contact Betfair support and ask them if your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com

We cannot recognise if an account is tracked or not until the account receives StrategyPoints and as you are still a basic member, it seems as though something went wrong somewhere.

Betfair Poker - Contact Information!

Above you will find a list of contact methods for Betfair.

Let me know how things progress :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Thank you for the replies. You are certainly an excellent and worthy moderator, thumbs up to you!
      One final question, can you confirm that the alias I entered is (in case I mistyped my alias) thanks again!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maritsula
      Thank you for the replies. You are certainly an excellent and worthy moderator, thumbs up to you!
      One final question, can you confirm that the alias I entered is s5e3p8 (in case I mistyped my alias) thanks again!
      Thank you :)

I can get this checked for you no problem. Usually the best channel for help on these issues is our Customer support via tickets

I will check your question out and get back to you immediately ;)

Thanks for the kind words :)
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again maritsula,

I can confirm that your alias is correct. So now I refer to my earlier post when I mentioned you should contact Betfair support and see if your account is affiliated to us.

They will normally reply by email within a couple of hours.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update for us on this then maritsula??
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Hello again :f_cool:
      After a few emails I received this

Thank you for contacting Betfair.Please be advised that your account has been tracked with pokerstrategy.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Betfair customer service has been very good till now.

So I guess I will receive my strategy points in the follwing days. I think I have a gold status for this month and hopefully I can reach to platinium in the next one.

Thanks again HollyMichelle you have been very helpfull. Keep up the good work :s_thumbsup:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Excellent news Maritsula!

Glad to hear you got everything sorted in the end :)

Please note that StrategyPoints from the previous 14 days will be added to your account.

Glad to be of assistance and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maritsula
      Hello again :f_cool:
      After a few emails I received this

Thank you for contacting Betfair.Please be advised that your account has been tracked with pokerstrategy.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Betfair customer service has been very good till now.

So I guess I will receive my strategy points in the follwing days. I think I have a gold status for this month and hopefully I can reach to platinium in the next one.

Thanks again HollyMichelle you have been very helpfull. Keep up the good work :s_thumbsup:
      Hey maritsula, hows it going?

I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding your account please click here to view your ticket.

If you require further assistance please notify me by replying to your ticket.

Best of luck at the tables.