Fulltilt Bonus question

• holaboo
      holaboo
      Bronze
      Hey there, I made a deposit on Fulltilt poker and received the 100% bonus for first time deposits. I am wondering does the $50 from PS coincide with that bonus because I do not see it in my bonus offer section.
  • 5 replies
    • TheReplicator
      TheReplicator
      Bronze
      Hi holaboo,

you cannot use a deposit bonus beacause you have received a bonus from us (50$)

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello holaboo,

So you received the $50 starting capital + $50 bonus and immideatly also deposited your own money if I am understanding your question correctly?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • holaboo
      holaboo
      Bronze
      no actually i thought that in order to get the $50 from PS i had to deposit some money first (otherwise my account was just a playmoney account). So i deposited £60 which was about $118 and since fulltilt does a 100% bonus offer i got $118 bonus too which is still clearing. Then i received the $50 from PS the day after. I am just not sure about the $50 + $50 cash thing you guys are offering, how do I get the $50 if I am even qualified for it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi holaboo,

The 50$ starting capital we give does not require you to deposit any of your own money - you qualified for it simply by passing the Quiz. That means without making your own deposit you would have had $50 starting capital and a $50 bonus.

Usually the bonus that comes along with the 50$ is negated when the user makes own deposits - and as you can only see 1 of the two bonuses in your bonus overview I fear this is what most likely happened.

Since you can see the $118 bonus instead of the $50 bonus you have atleast managed to retain the higher of the two - and can also play with the $50 that you have received from us.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • holaboo
      holaboo
      Bronze
      Ah okay i understand, thanks for your help.