[NL2-NL10] [Sh]Nl10 Tt

• dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

CO: $18.99 (189.9 bb)
      BTN: $9.22 (92.2 bb)
      SB: $8.79 (87.9 bb)
      BB: $8.38 (83.8 bb)
      UTG: $16.99 (169.9 bb)
      Hero (MP): $10.61 (106.1 bb)

UTG 15/12/75%call 3b/184hands
      BB 33/7/92hands

i 3bet since UTG seems to have a hard time folding to 3bets, also i dont know if i like flatting MP too often.
      whats your opinion on flatting fairly strong hands in MP?
      maybe im just isolating myself? as 3betting MP looks really strong

Flop: is it so bad checking back flop against two opponents in 3bet pot here? i think the only worse hand calling is 99.

im fine with everything else i think :)

Preflop: Hero is MP with T:club: T:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.95, 3 folds, BB calls $0.85, UTG calls $0.65

Flop: ($2.90) 8:heart: 8:diamond: 3:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.90) 7:club: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.70, UTG folds, Hero calls $0.70

River: ($4.30) T:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.70, Hero raises to $3.95, BB calls $3.25

Results: $12.20 pot ($0.55 rake)
      Final Board: 8:heart: 8:diamond: 3:heart: 7:club: T:heart:
      BB mucked 9:spade: 9:heart: and lost (-$5.60 net)
      Hero showed T:club: T:diamond: and won $11.65 ($6.05 net)
      [/hand_history][/converted_hand]
  • 3 replies
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      22+,ATs,AJo, KQ,KJs,98+

I dont think its good to raise that tight raiser with TT on mp.
      If people behind me are sqeeze happy I would consider raising it, and sometimes I would 4b shove with TT ( trick I learend in pokerblueprint).
      Especially since our opponent doesnt fold a lot to 3bet and our hand isnt that strong.
      I would 3bet himm all day long with nuts, since we are able to extract more value outt of him, but with TT I think its better to just call and evaluate.

I would of cbet that flop for protection sake.
      We are in MW pot, there is flush draw on board, as well there are numerous worst hands which might call.
      stubborn worst pps,FDs.
      I doubt and of our opponent have JJ or QQ, couse they would of bet themselfs.
      so their range is oriented more towards lower pps and broadways.
      I dont like your turn play that much ether, since you are allowing drawing hands to see river cheaply.
      That bet looks more of a blocker bet or semi bluff than value itself(draws and again smaller PPs mostly)
      U can be pretty sure that u still have best hand so I would just raise turn and fold to 3bet.
      Riverr he bets again small.
      I would just jam it in.
      since I doubt he is paying us 3x with hands he would of fold to shove otherwise.
      FD got there, he aint folding an 8 for sure, if he played JJ that way, so be it :)
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      utg (12% pfr ) 77+,A9s+,KTs+,QTs+,JTs,ATo+,KJo+ - 45.79 %
      TT - 54.21

pre flop: 3bet is fine as you mentioned he calls 3 bet 75 % and you are in position so yh go for value

flop:
      defiantly protect your hand and c bet/ turn: bet / river: shove

[I]as played I would make a raise on turn, since BB range is wide and you can defiantly get value from worse. River AI.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

TT should be 3-bet against UTG open unless his opening stats are really tight, also I think 3-bet is good as you said he would not raise/fold that often.
      I don´t see reason why you should not c-bet that flop. Not really best idea to give free card to overcards and if you´re behind then likely only against JJ/QQ.
      Turn call and river shove is fine

best regards,