This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Fr Jj ex.02 26.02

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Pacific Poker - $0.20 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG+1: $20.10
      MP: $38.27
      MP+1: $23.95
      LP: $32.98
      CO: $20.00
      BTN: $21.76
      SB: $12.31
      Hero (BB): $24.30
      UTG: $21.21

SB posts SB $0.10, Hero posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has J:diamond: J:spade:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.20, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.20, SB calls $0.10, Hero raises to $1.40, UTG+1 calls $1.20, fold, fold

Flop: ($3.20, 2 players) 6:club: A:diamond: Q:heart:
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.60, fold

+ note limps KK from UTG...

what do you think about give up 3rd pair right now on the flop?
      Probably if we cbet we would have to play x/f on the turn :( His Bet vs Missed CBet on the turn was: 100% (3/3)
      I decided to x/c but I looked at his stats so probably he didn't bluff. AF just 1, AFq 38% probably he hit A maybe Q.
  • 3 replies
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      mistake
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, I guess it ain't even a huge mistake to play it this way, he is never folding nor GS nor Qx. But at the same time one option could be to Check/Call once and reevaluate the turn, those opponents wont Bet anyways without having a hand. -> Check/Call mainly to induce him to bluff and if he bets too big then rather fold.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I think that it's played horrible. After getting more information I can say that bet would be the best option...
      why?
      we have third reason to bet... collect dead money and I think that in this example there are dead money.
      When our opp would call on the flop we have to play x/f because I don't see dead money any more. There are live money so I don't reason too bet. For value, for capitalization dead money we can't, nor can we bet for bluff because this player is passive bad so DON"T BLUFF PLAYERS LIKE HIM!!!