I just had a good month

• Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Hello there,

Just want to share my happines that I managed to put together a good month of both, good luck and good play in poker.

The whole February I felt like in the zone for the game. Obviously, even the best players make mistakes playing poker, but I did way less than I used to do, let's put it this way. Hope this is a good sign for future.

I'm going to keep my feet on the ground, because I am well aware that this was/is a heater and as TwiceT repeated many times in the past, self-criticism is necessary. Not fake one, but honest.

12k hands of NL10 and 8.8k hands of NL25. Overall winrate: 17.26bb / 100 hands.

Do not want to make this just a brag thread, so I'll share some things that helped me to achieve this.

Firstly, I played just 4 tables, which may hurt the volume, but the time to think about decisions and improvement while playing makes up for it, at least in my case. Just focus, let your brain know that it's poker time, open good 4 tables and think about every decision.
      Also, I never played when I didn't feel like playing. This helps not to loose motivation and love for the game or improvement in general. Also, it's a good tool to prevent tilt. What can get worse, when you do not want to play, but keep playing and running bad. After some sessions like this you won't want to see poker for a long time.
      Obviously, hand evaluations are super useful.
      And the last thing, I really enjoyed TwiceT's AMA thread. It's brilliant.

Hope you are all well. :)
  • 8 replies