$10,000 Cash + 6 Tickets to $50k GTD at Stake in Everest Poker Freeroll on March 11

• KMMorten
      KMMorten
      Bronze

Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy $10,000
      • Freeroll starts: March 11 at 15:00 GMT
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash + 6x $55 tickets
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes

How can I take part in the freeroll?

1.) You need a real money Everest Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com. If you don't have one yet, create an account now.
      2.) Make a deposit of at least $10 between February 27 at 00:01 GMT and March 10 at 23:59 GMT.

Where can I find the freeroll? Open your Everest Poker lobby and go to All Games -> Scheduled Tournaments -> Private.

Does it have to be my first deposit? No. The deposit simply needs to be made before March 10 at 23:59 GMT.

Note: All eligible players will automatically be registered to the tournament on these dates:

1.) Tuesday, March 6
      2.) Thursday, March 8
      3.) Friday, March 9
      4.) Sunday, March 11 (last batch 30 minutes before the tournament starts)

Win a seat to the $50,000 Guaranteed tournament

In addition to the $10,000 in cash, by participating in the freeroll you can also get your hands on one of 6 tournament tickets to the $50K Guaranteed tournament on March 18, worth $55 each.

The tickets will be raffled on March 12 and 6 lucky freeroll participants will gain the opportunity to win a share of $50,000.

More reasons to deposit at Everest

Weekly $1,000 depositors freeroll (exclusive)
      $1,000 first deposit bonus with code 1000VIPPS (first depositors)
      Receive 1 StrategyPoint for every $1 you deposit (first depositors)
      30 super eTickets (non-exclusive)
      $10 in free chips (non-exclusive)
  • 18 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good luck guys and girls! :)
    • hellmouth93
      hellmouth93
      Bronze
      i made my deposit but i still cannot register to the tournament...:(
    • hellmouth93
      hellmouth93
      Bronze
      i was credited with the 50 $ bonus from ps in everest now i made my first deposit but the tournament is closed...why?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please don't panic. We stated in the first post that every player will be registered automatically. Depending on when you deposited you'll be added to the tournament players list.

If this still didnt happen by Sunday, please contact Everest's customer support and require more information. In fact you can do it today as well.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      I was reg'd for this, but recieved visitors, so missed start of tourney - only to find I had been ejected (I was 12 mins late logging in) X(
      Would it be possible to issue prior warnings if these rules apply to PS tournaments in the future, please?
      I realise that ultimately it is my responsibility to check the terms etc. for each site and act accordingly; but for a promo to gain new players, I feel that things such as this should really be made aware to noobs to avoid confusion. (I'd bet I'm not the only one)
      Wish I'd just gone out in the sunshine now! :rolleyes:
      (great promo btw - just a shame I missed out again)
    • sojowyjarz
      sojowyjarz
      Bronze
      When tickets will be shuffled? :)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sojowyjarz
      Hola, the tickets will be raffled on March 12 and 6 lucky freeroll participants will gain the opportunity to win a share of $50,000.

Good luck!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sherriffatman
      I was reg'd for this, but recieved visitors, so missed start of tourney - only to find I had been ejected (I was 12 mins late logging in) X(
      Would it be possible to issue prior warnings if these rules apply to PS tournaments in the future, please?
      I realise that ultimately it is my responsibility to check the terms etc. for each site and act accordingly; but for a promo to gain new players, I feel that things such as this should really be made aware to noobs to avoid confusion. (I'd bet I'm not the only one)
      Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you were unable to participate in the freeroll. Unfortunately as you were late taking your seat, you would have been 'blinded out' for not being present at the table. This is standard practice for online poker rooms I'm afraid. However, if you would like to contact Everest Poker to explain your situation, they may offer you as a gesture of goodwill, entry into an alternative freeroll. I cant promise anything, but you never know!

To contact Everest's support team simply click here: Everest Poker Contact us.

If I can do anything else for you drop me a quick post, or send me a new CS ticket and I'll be happy to help.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Hola, the tickets will be raffled on March 12 and 6 lucky freeroll participants will gain the opportunity to win a share of $50,000.

Good luck!
      Where will the winners be announced? Here in this thread?

Thnx
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy

Good luck!

Thnx
      Hello guys,

Enjoyed the tournament?

Yes, winners will be announced here later on today or tomorrow.

Ingrid
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze

Good luck!

Thnx
      Hi TiciBoy,

The winners will be announced in this thread. Good luck!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

Good luck!

Thnx
      Hello guys,

Enjoyed the tournament?

Yes, winners will be announced here later on today or tomorrow.

Ingrid
      I did, went deep, but unfortunate no final table. It would have been awsome. :)
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sherriffatman
      Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry that you were unable to participate in the freeroll. Unfortunately as you were late taking your seat, you would have been 'blinded out' for not being present at the table. This is standard practice for online poker rooms I'm afraid. However, if you would like to contact Everest Poker to explain your situation, they may offer you as a gesture of goodwill, entry into an alternative freeroll. I cant promise anything, but you never know!

To contact Everest's support team simply click here: Everest Poker Contact us.

If I can do anything else for you drop me a quick post, or send me a new CS ticket and I'll be happy to help.
      cheers for that mark - I am not really so concerned as to contact everest, my post was more to point out this practice of 'ejection' after missing 5 hds or 10 mins. in freerolls (I subsequently checked the T&Cs on everest) [not really being 'blinded out' as such] - I have come across this before on (some) other sites, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it is "standard practice" for all sites (fwiw - I actually think it is a good rule, as loads of sit-outs can make freerolls even more random to play - I just wish I had known about it prior to the start!) - not looking to blame PS,or whinge/get compensated - more of a 'heads-up'/suggestion/request really. Anyway, hopefully I will still be in the draw :)
    • sojowyjarz
      sojowyjarz
      Bronze
      That's Everest politics. They get out sit ot after a few minutes in freerolls.

One time i was playing freeroll (vip or something), everybode logged in got ITM just becouse of sitouts ;)

Waiting for ruffle and GL next time. (got out KK < AKs ).
    • 4o4ity
      4o4ity
      Bronze
      up?
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Looks like there is no tickets raffeled at all :) Never belived into any sorts of raffels anyways
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I will chase up the raffle and try to find out exactly when the results will be posted. Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please see below for the 6 lucky raffle winners:

1. Dodozz

2. ZielonyElf

3. timac13

4. Yoptet

5. FJGBR

6. mzarev1971

Congratulations!