CO: $2.21
      BTN: $10.20
      SB: $13.19
      Hero (BB): $16.95
      UTG: $10.49
      UTG+1: $10.58

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has T:heart: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, BTN calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.45, 2 players) J:spade: Q:spade: K:club:
      Hero bets $1.30, BTN calls $1.30

Turn: ($5.05, 2 players) K:heart:
      Hero bets $3.00, fold

I cant remember why exactly i 3 bet, i think villain had been raising a lot, his i had a feeling his was raising pretty wide of the BTN trying to steal the blinds and i wanted to 3 bet him with the A blocker, as i was never calling i was either 3 betting or folding.

My main question was about my bet sizing, i bet the flop fairly smallish as i was trying to induce a raise, when i bet the turn he only had $7.70 left so im not sure if i gave him any fold equity of bluff me? how was my play?
  • 3 replies
    • Anger86
      Anger86
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93
      I cant remember why exactly i 3 bet, i think villain had been raising a lot, his i had a feeling his was raising pretty wide of the BTN trying to steal the blinds and i wanted to 3 bet him with the A blocker, as i was never calling i was either 3 betting or folding.
      Just wanted to challenge you. Do you 3bet for value or as a bluff vs. Villain?
      I mean it's a bluff, if he 4bets, but how about his calling range vs. ATo?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Castle93,

Overall seems to be fine, kind of dumb card on the turn but it will be pretty hard for us to fold.

Best Regards.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anger86
      Originally posted by Castle93
      Just wanted to challenge you. Do you 3bet for value or as a bluff vs. Villain?
      I mean it's a bluff, if he 4bets, but how about his calling range vs. ATo?
      i was 3 betting as a bluff but A10 does have equity against his calling range and i prefer to 3 bet here taking the iniative even if im behind his calling range, i was defo folding to a 4 bet