This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PostgreSQL

• Scarynoob44
      Scarynoob44
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Today i wanted to make more free room on my C:/ driver and i saw Postgresql has like 8GB so i wanted to move it to another part of my hdd so i just copy and pasted it, but i had to first quit everything that had SQL or postgre in task bar to be able to move it, when it was done i tried to run my HM2, but it said, it cant connect to my database, so i tried to move Postgresql back to C:/, but HM2 still had problems and couldnt connect so i decided to uninstall postgresql.

Now i want to install it back, but everytime i try to i get this error: An error occured executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer when i run 8.3 and 8.4 version and when i try 9.x version of postgresql i get this error: Unable to write inside TEMP environment variable path.
      heres pic: http://oi40.tinypic.com/rb06eh.jpg

iam posting this also here, iam really hopeless, i tried everything i found through google, but nothing works, anyone help me please :(
  • 2 replies