just to put it out there...

• damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      am i the only guy who is truly and utterly sick and tired of being sick and tired of waiting on mansion support and transactions...
      i mean i am a patient guy and everything but they are just to slow to keep their players in my opinion...
      my suggestion...all of us from the ps community*who agree on it being too poor* send in an email to their support and say that their support is just not cutting it atm...how can a pokersite not be able to answer 1 person his email for a whole day..not just once but evry time....
      maybe im just a huge hater...but hell their response time with replys and cashouts are just ridiculous

any of u still reading and dont think im psycho by now, let me know if you have any other ideas on letting them know they suck and need to improve.

yours sincerely
      mansion poker hata
  • 3 replies
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Well, mansion sux..at least they have got the live support feature, which is rarely helpful,but clears the things sometimes.I've never cashed out, but I heard it's around 4-5 business days, so, nothing extraordinary.
      But mansion software does suck, if it wasnt for the fishes I wouldnt play there :D
    • damaincontender
      damaincontender
      Bronze
      mansion poker is a business..what keeps it going is the players...
      if the players are unhappy they leave the business goes broke...if enough players complain and threaten to leAVE then they will speed up...i hope
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      I made a small probe withdrawal to moneybookers last week and the payment took several days..
      According to my experience at other platforms, 3-8 hours is just enough..
      It's not unbearable, after all the important thing is that the money are transferred, but still is a bit irritating.