All in donks

• Chrisrules334

I play SSS when should I call an all in reraise from a player who constantly goes all in with any hand? I have noticed a few that enjoy doing this on Ladbrokes (cracking my AA with 54s hitting straight haha). Should you stay equally tight or loosen up as your likely to have a better hand with AJs, AQs?

Obviously this wouldn't be following the SHC - just wonder what your opinions are.I decided to call one earlier and it paid well.

• 2 replies
    • Silicernium

If I see, that someone goes all in with nearly every hand, I will loosing up my range. But I cannot say the exact calling range. A stomach feeling of mine would say: A9+, KT+ and 77+
      But this range could be wrong. :D

And you have to know: The variance is very high in this case.
    • darkpenance0
      You want to make sure that player gives his chips to you and no to someone else who knows how to play, at the same time though you don't want to get knocked out.

I tend to call these players with pairs 66 and above and AK,AQ,AJ,A10 and maybe KQ. I want to try and dominate his hand, if he is shoving any 2 you have a good chance to dominate him with this range. I wouldnt recommend calling with A9 and lower, A9 does not hold up to well against 2 random cards in my experience.

Of course ideally you want a decent pair so you have the best chance to dominate his hand, you dont really want to call his all in with KQ and he turns over 5,4, you want to limit him to just one live card if you can but pairs lower than sixes are to dangerous, its very likely gonna be a fip against like 8,6 or something lame so stay away from them.

You want to get his chips sure but you shouldnt kill yourself trying to get them, you will get opportunity through the tournament to increase your chip stack, espically at low limits so try and stay calm and only call his all in if you have a better than decent chance of having him screwed 70-30.