moving from one hud to another

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      If for example i moved from pokertracker to hold em manager for whatever reason like using up free trails, would i be able to transfer my hands/ graphs.

Also another thing i was wondering hands that get stored locally on your pc and also go on your database, if the hands are deleted from your pc do they stay on your database?
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Pokertracker and Holdemmanager import the hands to their database and move the original hands to an archive folder (for HM this is c:\hmarchive, i think PT uses a PROCESSED subfolder).

From there you can import the hands to the other program and both have import functions to import databases from the other program.

Deleting hands from a database doesn't affect the archived original handhistories.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      okay thanks alot, would deleteing the archieved hand histories from, for example, my party poker folder on my pc also deleted them from my database ? when hands are imported to my database are they stored there or just "made sense off" using the archieve if yu know what i mean? im sorry if ive explained it badly
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Deleting handhistory files will not affect your database.
      But i personally would never delete any handhistories files because you may need them in the future again.
      If you need space move them to a DVD or external HDD and after completion you can delete them on your harddisk.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      okay thanks for you help buddy!