This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

moving from one hud to another

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      If for example i moved from pokertracker to hold em manager for whatever reason like using up free trails, would i be able to transfer my hands/ graphs.

Also another thing i was wondering hands that get stored locally on your pc and also go on your database, if the hands are deleted from your pc do they stay on your database?
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Pokertracker and Holdemmanager import the hands to their database and move the original hands to an archive folder (for HM this is c:\hmarchive, i think PT uses a PROCESSED subfolder).

From there you can import the hands to the other program and both have import functions to import databases from the other program.

Deleting hands from a database doesn't affect the archived original handhistories.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      okay thanks alot, would deleteing the archieved hand histories from, for example, my party poker folder on my pc also deleted them from my database ? when hands are imported to my database are they stored there or just "made sense off" using the archieve if yu know what i mean? im sorry if ive explained it badly
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Deleting handhistory files will not affect your database.
      But i personally would never delete any handhistories files because you may need them in the future again.
      If you need space move them to a DVD or external HDD and after completion you can delete them on your harddisk.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      okay thanks for you help buddy!