Everest Poker

• fpillows
      fpillows
      Bronze
      Everest, MY RANT, TILT BIG TIME, no more for me, two weeks, two crash outs due to bad software. server lag.(RANT ONE)last week while i was playing a 500 dollar tournament there was two off us left on final table. i was doing ok when the connection dropped me. ok it happens, but by the time i got back to the table the blinds had killed me. why don't they stop the game for a set time to give you time to reconnect. seemed unfair to me after 3 hours + playing. (RANT TWO) last night when playing the 2000 dollar tournament it just shut the tables. i was doing ok in 9th with 12000+ chips. you get a message saying serve lag. (YET AGAIN). it seems Everest has a on going problem with this. you email them and you just get the run around. they just ask for loads of tec info. (RANT THREE) they also have a on going problem with groups of players working together to rip money out of you. i emailed them about this problem and they replied that it happens on all poker sites. ok fair another, i would say to that when you play bigger poker sites the problem is watered down so it is not such a problem. for me that's enough. im voting with my money and going somewhere else.
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello there fpillows,

Hope you are feeling better after that rant? I always do :D

Now then, my only advise is to contact Everest support about your problems which you have mentioned you have already done so.

If the disconnections were the fault of Everest and you can prove this, you should be compensated for this. If, however, the fault was on your end then there is nothing you can do about this.

Onto the colluding players, have you provided proof of this to their support?

Also can you please post a screenshot of their reply where they state "this happens on all sites" as this doesn't. And if players are caught they are normally insta-banned if proven.

All the best,
      Gary
    • fpillows
      fpillows
      Bronze
      Hi Gary, sorry its been a few days to reply to you. been on nights at work.
      i didn't keep the email, didn't expect to be asked for a copy of it.
      i know it would be hard to prove players were colluding. it is just after
      playing online poker for 5 years+ you just start to notice these things.
      i sent a email on monday asking them to close my account and they still have not replied. at the end of the day people can make up there own minds if it
      is happening on that site if they play on it. i used to play 15cent-25cent nl mostly during the day. once the rant was out off the way and i had cooled down
      i just joined another poker site. they can have my money instead. :-))
      thanks for your reply.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Actually colluders are generally not all that difficult to prove - they're generally pretty obvious and bad about it.

Also I've been playing there 3 months with a good, but not great internet connection, and haven't had a notable disconnection issue once.

I also highly doubt they would say something like "collusion happens on all sites", that would be an incredibly stupid and unprofessional thing to say. Not saving the email was a pretty big mistake on your part - if Everest was sending emails like that out on a regular basis to players who complain about collusion (and a lot complain even when there is definitely none lol) then I'm pretty confident someone would've made a big stink about that here or on twoplustwo.

Without proof of the email it sounds like you probably misread their wording.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasy8
      Actually colluders are generally not all that difficult to prove - they're generally pretty obvious and bad about it.

Also I've been playing there 3 months with a good, but not great internet connection, and haven't had a notable disconnection issue once.

I also highly doubt they would say something like "collusion happens on all sites", that would be an incredibly stupid and unprofessional thing to say. Not saving the email was a pretty big mistake on your part - if Everest was sending emails like that out on a regular basis to players who complain about collusion (and a lot complain even when there is definitely none lol) then I'm pretty confident someone would've made a big stink about that here or on twoplustwo.

Without proof of the email it sounds like you probably misread their wording.
      Agree with this.
    • Philfox1985
      Philfox1985
      Bronze
      Not convinced, I have had technical issues & the 'support' offered is poor / non - existant.

Those you mail are more interested in deflection / asking for screen shots or proof than actually helping you out.

Very unimpressive, I'll be moving my money else where.