This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 SH 78s

• Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($12.39)
      UTG ($10.51)
      CO ($8.54)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero 7:club: 8:club:
      er
      fold, CO calls $0.10, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, BTN calls $0.60

FLOP ($2.15) 2:club: K:club: Q:club:

Hero bets $2.15, BTN folds

Hero shows 7:club: 8:club:

Hero wins $2.01

I just didnt want to see another club on board, so I just bet pot and was happy to take it down on flop.
      Did I missed some more value by being this overly agressive ?
  • 2 replies
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      You possibly missed value. I would bet about 3/4 pot, and yes you really dont want to see another club, but betting 3/4 makes him pay bad odds to see it. I believe he is folding to any bet the majority of the time so you arent losing very much value by betting pot, I just think pot isolates yourself against A/K high flushdraws so I would be inclined to bet a little less to convince Q/J high flushdraws to continue. You are obviously folding if reraised though imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

Preflop: Against what kind of BTN are we against that you went for a 3bet-bluff here? Also why did you pick so small amount as 3bet? -> Does look really weak for me and I would just 4bet with any hand I isolate the limper.

As played
      Postflop: No need to make it pot size, you will just scare away and show that you have a really strong hand, rather make a normal bet ~1,80 should be enough. :)

Best Regards.