This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sending in personal info

• thankyou420
      thankyou420
      Basic
      I don't know if it is right to send in personal info in the day or so many peoples credit getting ruined by id fraud... i got sent an emial that said to send it in but block out my signiture liek that would make much of a diffrence of tv i saw people using any of taht information to take out lawn and things in their name i want to be part of the site but i don't want to be a vitcum of identy fraud....
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You can be sure that we don't sell your ID or something else. It's just a security check for us. We earn money if you play for us and we earn a lot more with that than with selling your ID.

I think a lot people here will agree with me. (We have over 600000 registered people here.)

You can wait as long as you wish. Maybe reading a bit here will make you more confident. :)