Identity

• chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      Is there no other way to confirm my identity, like other then

sending u a copy of my ID and a bill, i mean man what are u trying to do steal my ID or what?! Why would i trust you? I mean the amount of grammatical errors is enormous in the Swedish section, I can’t say I see this site serious enough to trust it with a copy of my ID, lol….. can’t you activate by phone or something?
  • 9 replies
    • chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      and question no2, If I recruit a friend of mine do I still get the 100 $ bonus? Or do I have to send in my ID, before I get that bonus aswell....?<
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi chs4326,

The Identity checks in their current form are necessary to prevent abuse of the system. A phone check is simply not enough in times where everyone can easily register multiple phones. If you don't see our site as serious enough, then we can hardly force you, but I can assure you that as the biggest poker school out there (Just take a look at the German section if you are in doubt) we are in fact very serious about what we do.

After you have submitted the ID once, we won't ask for it again - also not sure what we would gain from this either ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      Quick reply, tho you didn't answer my 2nd question

and claiming that your site is the biggest out there, man, to me thats just words, I bet there are no official, independent, ranking system for sites like this, so to me thats just pretty words.

Seriously if this indeed is a serious site, at least find someone whos first language is Swedish etc etc... Some of the faults on this side made me laugh for instance

this text below a picture:

Tidig (Late)
      Sen (Early)

LOL

50/50 to translate it correctly and you fail, haha.... mixing it up like that makes the entire article useless, when you don't know wether you should trust the Swedish or the English part....

About the phone thingy, all you people do is transfer one dollar to the account, seriously, so what if I have 3 cellphones, you'd only loose 2 bucks, it's the poker sites that contributes with 49 $, aka 98 % of you offer, correct?

And pls answer my 2nd question, thx!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      As a non Swedish-speaker I can hardly judge the quality of the Swedish site myself, so I'm not going to go into that. But I'll inform the Swedish admin so he can have a look (probably corrected it already).

I tried to answer your second question, but I might have simply misunderstood. I'm not sure why you inviting a friend would have an impact on your $100 bonus. The TAF system which you can read about here (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info) is independent of the bonus offers. So no.. you're friend signing up does not have an effect on your bonus, and you do not have to submit further IDs.

The comment about PokerSites contributing 49$/98% is also incorrect, and the anecdote therefore not very fitting. Neither we nor the players have anything to gain from signing up multiple accounts.

If you are serious about wanting to take advantage of a good offer to improve your game, then please feel free to do so. There are lots of players who have become high levels winners with us. If you don't trust us - then don't. It's up to you.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      I think I need to clarify what I mean, the additional 100 $ that you can gain if the person you recruit earn enough points, do I need to send in the ID to get that money?

And can I link multiple accounts to pokerstrategy, like one PokerStars acc and one TitanPoker acc?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi chs4326

Whenever you recruit a friend and he earns the necessary points he is added to your advertised friends list (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-list/) where you can keep track of his status.

Whenever any of these friends pass a certain milestone money is credited to your TAF account - your TAF account balance is visible when you look on the "Home" page on the right hand side. Whenever this balance is over $50 you can cash it out to either Mansion, Titan or Party - no ID checks are necessary for this. Atleast from our part. Now there are PokerRooms (such as Mansion) that require ID checks the first time you cash out - so ID checks COULD be necessary if you have in fact never cashed out before (but not from us).

I hope that answered everything.

And yes you can have as many accounts linked to PokerStrategy as you want. The list of possible rooms is listed on the Home page (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/) - where you can also check your playing volume on each of them.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • chs4326
      chs4326
      Basic
      Ok, thanks man, we will see about me sending in ID and stuff, seriously a lot of work

One final question ( YES I PROMISE!!!)

Would sending in just the ID, do the trick? Cause im not thrilled about sending u a copy of my bills aswell......
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chs4326
      Ok, thanks man, we will see about me sending in ID and stuff, seriously a lot of work

One final question ( YES I PROMISE!!!)

Would sending in just the ID, do the trick? Cause im not thrilled about sending u a copy of my bills aswell......
      Hello again,

Usually sending in an ID does the trick - although I cannot for sure predict what our support will ask for (the Bill thing is randomized as additional security measure but not always asked for)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      If this helps, my first language is swedish. ^^

and its a great site, learned alot from it and I would say it is probably one of the biggest sites.

anyways good luck to you.

Ta det lugnt.