Open letter for Korn - CEO Pokerstrategy

• dreamtime
      dreamtime
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I have create a site http://www.openletterforkorn.info is an open letter for Dominik (Korn) Kofern, the CEO of Pokerstrategy.

I think this open letter is the fastest way of getting attention.

Abstract of the letter: how we can find (if possible) a business model for getting affiliated an account already created. So, if I have an account created on the Platform X, how can we do (change) in order to affiliate it with Pokerstrategy.

The business model presented on the site is not infailible, is not even strong. Please consider it a first step into a brainstorming process and feel free to bring your ideas on how we can improve it. Feel free to comment either here or on the site.

Also, please do not let Korn to be the last who find out this site :P
  • 7 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      lol it's not within pokerstrategy's control. go appeal to platform X instead, tell them u boycott them ;)

• dreamtime
      dreamtime
      Bronze
      I've tried to boycott two platform, trying to change my username. You know, when you are fish and create an account, the most stupid nickname came into your mind. So, I tried to tell them what I want and subtle to threaten them I will not play there. I have received from both platform the same answer. I mean ...the same! Identical!

As for the platform X, I have not played there for a long time. I just cannot handle how somebody from Platform X prefer to get from me 0$, instead of I_do_not_know_how_many_percents_from 200$ I think this happen when you are too big, cannot explain. The bigger a corporation, the hardest and slowest to change something
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there dreamtime,

Thank you for your post and your effort you put into this letter.

Unfortunately it is not possible to retrack accounts to PokerStrategy.com once you have set them up.

I very much appreciate your thoughts and I think its great that you're so passionate about playing tracked through PokerStrategy.com. I hope we can find a solution for you.

I'm also going to forward your letter to Dominik (Korn) to make sure he is not the last to be informed about it.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've also moved this to the relevant board :)
    • dreamtime
      dreamtime
      Bronze
      Thank you IngridN!

I think I've understand what you say. I'm trying now to figure out how/by who I have created my account on the Platform X about two years ago. So practically you say it is quite possible I have already created that account by another affiliate, so they benefit some percents from the rake I could produce rake, so it is impossible to be retracked. If so, the last chance for me and others like me is if we have created that account alone, not by an affiliate. In this case, the Platform itself could say they spent money for marketing, that's why maybe we could pay a symbolic fee as I said in the letter. Definitely there are players that would spend 20$ one time fee to play being tracked by you. Anyway I've understand the ball is not in your court.

Thank you again!
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Hi dreamtime,

thanks for the letter - though I can assure you that I would have given you an answer personally also if you had just asked the question on the forum :)

From our point of view, of course, we would happily track every player that wants to, thus allowing them to earn StrategyPoints.

From a poker rooms point of view, however, it's different. If a player is tracked to PokerStrategy.com this means that the poker room has to pay a fee to us, which we in turn use to run our website, promotions, education and all our others services.

Secondly, the player in question might already be tracked to another affiliate. In that case, if the poker room were to re-track the player, that affiliate would be upset about it.

Due to the above two reasons, retracking in general is not possible. In some cases, some poker rooms will allow retracking to take place. However, if the poker room does not allow it, there is very little we can do to change that.

Best regards,
      Dominik
    • dreamtime
      dreamtime
      Bronze
      Hi Korn,

thank you for your answer. I'm sure you would have answer me if I had written you here, on the forum. Just trying to create a strong impact :)

Probably I should have written an open letter to the CEO of the Platform X, but there were so many top managers and CEOs that left the company lately, that I'm afraid nobody is willing to try to change something.

Have a nice day!