Where is net+ option in my neteller!!!!

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      hi.. i m from bangladesh.. i applied for net+ card and it was issued on 13th february as they said it will take 7-21days so i m waiting .. but i have not received it yet.. 5 more days to go for 21days.. BUT as they issued my card there was a option in my account saying to active my card.. where i have to put the card no, code etc after i receive the card... but when i logged into my account today, there is no NET+ option in my account.. nothing nowhere!!!! WTF is going on???
      as far i can see NET+ card is available for bangladesh. its still written on there site : http://blog.neteller.com/2012/02/net-more-countries/#comment-580
      CAN ANy ONE HELP ME OUT??? WTF is going on? ?( ?( ?( :baby: :baby: :baby:
  • 11 replies
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      any body any help? why nobody answer my any question??? in my previous thread some moderator said he/she is gonna look after it and let me know... after that he/she never came back!! lol!!
      i thought it was a urgent issue if u care about ur members!
    • YxieAA
      YxieAA
      Silver
      Hi,

when you sign in to your Neteller account you should see NET+cards on the left, i applied for a card and received it within time. Just activated my card.
      If you don't have your card yet i think you should contact Neteller support
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      ya buddy i know it. the option was in the left menu 2 days ago. now i cant see it there or anywhere in my account!! my card was issued i hope i ll get that in time. but my question is where will i activate it!! the option is vanished! :( :( it was there 2 days ago!!!
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      HELP HELP HELP
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      it took me around a month to get my neteller card
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      I sent a reminder today to check what happened with your card.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MissNatalia
      I sent a reminder today to check what happened with your card.
      natalia problem is not with the card.. its with my account.. the option of net+ card in my account is vanished!! cant find it :( its not on the left menu anymore
      lemme show u screenshot :
      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/netwm.jpg/
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yes, I know - I asked why has this option disappeared from your account.
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Hi,

thank u :) :) . i emailed them to 3-4 days ago with a screen shot bt no reply... hope i ll get a good reply from them soon :) lets wait... i ll let u know as soon as they contact me :)
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      got a reply from them :

''We thank you for your email.

In regards to your current inquiry we would like to advise that we are currently aware of this issue where our members in Bangladesh are not able to order the NET+ card. We are diligently working on this issue and should resolve this as quickly as possible. We regret any inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.''
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      Hi,

thank u :) :) . i emailed them to 3-4 days ago with a screen shot bt no reply... hope i ll get a good reply from them soon :) lets wait... i ll let u know as soon as they contact me :)
      problem solved :) thank u... but havent received my card yet..may be i ll wait 7more days.. if i dont get it by this time i ll contact with their support