I need some advices

• miticstefan
      Hi all,
      i started playing with my friends at home, and now i want to try online, what you can recommend to my for start SnG or Cash game, i am now waiting for bonus on 770, and i need some advices... Thank you
      P.S. Sorry for my bad eng.
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      Hello miticstefan and welcome to our community!

Ok, so you want to play online and not sure which game to play is that right?

Please click the link marked 'Questions?' in my signature at the bottom of this reply and you'll find lots of information about playing online poker and the different types of games.

There's also our Tell a Friend Programme, where you can refer you friends and make money from. Again, just click the link below for information.

If you need anything further just ask, it's what we are here for!

Meanwhile have fun learning -oh and your English is fine! :)

Best regards,

• EuanM
      Hey miticstefan,

Thanks for posting & a very warm welcome to our community here!

Cash game or Sit & go?

It's a personal choice - whichever you feel most comfortable with, whichever you feel is more profitable for you.

I can tell you the micro cash games on Poker770 are very soft - I assume the Sit & Goes are the same but I've not played them. Personally, I prefer to play cash games as it's more profitable for me.

I suggest you you play both and see which format you prefer - in any case, you should aim to study your game!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey miticstefan,

I prefer to play Cash myself, I do enjoy playing the odd SNG too though :D

The best option for you would to play a good amount of both & see which you prefer! You can earn $$ in them both, so neither is a good or bad choice :)

Let us know which path you choose!