Fake

• travakuras
      travakuras
      Bronze
      This site is fake do not believe any offers they offer!!!! none of two bonuses they ofered was payed out they will find houngreds of exuses not to pay you watch out and save your time and health
  • 20 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi travakuras,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board. I'm afraid if I leave it in General Poker Discussions you'll get unexpected answers :)

Our users knows that we're not a scam and you should definitely not go around telling people this unless you have a very good reason.

This is your thread as well right? NO bonuses

As we mentioned, you can select an alternative poker room for the $50 starting capital by using the link below as long as you don't yet have an account at any of the available poker rooms:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • travakuras
      travakuras
      Bronze
      stop tellin im stupid u offer 50$ on titan and 770 wich i was playing before i started wasting time on this ``generous`` site

and why u dont want me to chat about your site in beginers forum? is it forbiden theme?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Of course you're welcome to express yourself! :)

Its surely not our fault that we're giving out free bankroll on poker rooms which you already have an account?

Your problem is that we can not give you any free money, when in fact this company gives much more to its players than free starting capitals. We have all the available study materials (articles/videos/coaching) which could help you improve your game.

Other than that, I'm not sure whats your intention.

Ingrid
    • lulupops
      lulupops
      Bronze
      your an idiot

works fine for everyone else

you dont deserve the starting capital for having a bad attitude

good day sir!
    • travakuras
      travakuras
      Bronze
      yes u have all that stuff all those materials u can find on google but no bonuses i want to warn poeple so they dont waste time on ur uizz or gain those 20k play money
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by travakuras
      yes u have all that stuff all those materials u can find on google but no bonuses i want to warn poeple so they dont waste time on ur uizz or gain those 20k play money
      I agree this site is fake, they actually scammed me into learning poker strategy to pass the quiz, what I fool I was to fall for that. I'm now a winning player!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT!?? Completely wasted time!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      stop tellin im stupid u offer 50$ on titan and 770 wich i was playing before i started wasting time on this ``generous`` site

and why u dont want me to chat about your site in beginers forum? is it forbiden theme?
      But you ARE stupid.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      I thought that they say before you start the quiz that you have to make an account where u don't have an account yet?

Well you're a fool like many said! There are SOOO many ppl who received free $50, It's not a waste of time!
    • travakuras
      travakuras
      Bronze
      yes its good working theme to make poeple use their tracking into poker sites :D non of my friends i offered this site received any bonuses but of course we are bit silly to believe poeaple give cash for free away now its bit funny just dont want other poeaple fall into this :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      You are an idiot & thank god that U did not get that 50$ because U do not deserve it anyways. Ban this guy. Spamming around the forum here. So many players got their 50$ and it is brilliant site!
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      Give him his $50 and let him go all in with it VS my AA's, my bankroll would <3 him.
    • RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      I love how much your concerned about "other people" and Im concerned about you for that lol, so please stop wasting your time posting on this scam site :o FYVM sir
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Yeah very silly! The $50 I got 2 times just appeared out of nothing into my accounts. Like pOOf Tadadadaaaaa
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      This site is fake do not believe any offers they offer!!!! none of two bonuses they ofered was payed out they will find houngreds of exuses not to pay you watch out and save your time and health

Hi travakuras, we have some news for you regarding your account, simply click here to view your ticket and lets see if we can propel you towards your first poker million! ;)

If you require any further assistance please notify by replying to your ticket and I'll be happy to help. Be good and you cant be good, be lucky!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Yeah very silly! The $50 I got 2 times just appeared out of nothing into my accounts. Like pOOf Tadadadaaaaa
      lol!! Taddadaaaaa yep that's right, PokerStrategy.com where the magic happens!
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      @Everyone;

Please note that all accounts chosen for additional starting capital bonuses are chosen purely at random and if you're lucky enough to be selcted for the extra $50, you'll receive notification from us via email.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      @Everyone;

Please note that all accounts chosen for additional starting capital bonuses are chosen purely at random and if you're lucky enough to be selcted for the extra $50, you'll receive notification from us via email.
      Usually everyone from staff says the ways to get 2nd 50$ are disclosed and they are not telling. So I guess it's simply random then, thanks :f_biggrin:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      @Everyone;

Hi MarkQuick

Sorry I should've said that in my post.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • Svarthjalmar
      Svarthjalmar
      Bronze
      Nice, my fake $50 are in my account. Can't wait to play fake poker.