This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 - FR - AQ - two-pairs on the river

• cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 8 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

CO: $3.01
      BTN: $1.60
      SB: $1.62
      Hero (BB): $2.26
      UTG: $2.00
      UTG+1: $2.00
      MP: $2.21
      MP+1: $2.00

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:club: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.06, BTN calls $0.06, fold, Hero calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.19, 3 players) 9:club: 9:diamond: A:heart:
      Hero checks, CO checks, BTN bets $0.19, Hero calls $0.19, fold

Turn: ($0.57, 2 players) 7:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.27, Hero calls $0.27

River: ($1.11, 2 players) Q:club:
      Hero ???

Hello,

The guy is unknown, but seems tight his 7/7 in 14 hands. On the river I hit two-pairs, which one is better b/f or ch/c? I don't think ch/c is a good idea though. Because our hand don't have enough strength to call 3rd barrel.

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Preflop: Rather squeeze than Call with your hand. :) CO he definitely a wide range and also BTN. :) AQo ain't the strongest hand to play OOP and in a multiway pot which is going to be trouble for you.

As played
      Postflop: After his weak bet on the turn I would bet myself on the river to get value from weaker Ax hands.

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      [quote][i]Preflop: Rather squeeze than Call with your hand. CO he definitely a wide range and also BTN. AQo ain't the strongest hand to play OOP and in a multiway pot which is going to be trouble for you.[/quote]You said not to 3bet with AK from OOP against villain(UTG) who rarely fold to 3bet. So I tried not to 3bet AQ OOP against unknown villains. Plus CO is fishy who's likely going to call 3bet. And BU is tight both of them only have 15 samples.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Are you against UTG? And we are multiway here, I doubt that I would ever have said that don't 3bet in that kind of spot. :P We can play different spots differently.