This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lil review + question

• DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      The software is nice. :D

BUT
      i joined waiting lists and it didn't join them, (removed me from the list as if i hadn't clicked waiting)

i dont know if you can, but im struggling to find where you can view a losing hand (say you an your opponent go to showdown an you wana see what he had, you cant view it. which is kinda annoying!)

ANYWAY the question
      can i setup pokertracker 3 to import hands from this site? THANKYOU :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DecMate
      The software is nice. :D

ANYWAY the question
      can i setup pokertracker 3 to import hands from this site? THANKYOU :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

yes, you can set up PT3 :f_love:

Unfortunately I don't know where you could view losing hands, will ask for you.
      Thank you for the review ;)
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      Yeah i played on titen before and the software there is kinda like. Robot like (?:D ) and this kinda brings poker to life. Not like PKR does, but i actually play better on this site.

I just set up PT3 an its running now

The site doesn't have a filter for you to look easily at what games you wana play (a detailed filter) which is irratating. it has a favourite thing but it has flaws too.

Thankyou IngridN :f_cool:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      No problems :)

So there is no little "replay" option for showing losing hand?
      Hand history?