Euro 2012 Accommodation in Ukraine in exchange for tickets (or a minimal fee)

• Politologoanatom
      Hello British poker brothers :) , my name is Stanislav, I am from Donetsk. You probably know that Ukraine is very expensive prices for hotels during Euro 2012. Me and my friends from other cities that will host matches of Euro willing to contemplate the exchange of extra tickets to the games (or for a minimal fee) to work with us to stay in our apartments. We have: separate rooms for 2-3 people on each separate bed or couch. Shower, the ability to watch matches on TV. We are very sorry for this state with the prices for hotels and would like to do whatever you have left a positive impression about Ukraine and are ready to take you back home. If you are interested in this proposal - add to my friends, we discuss the details.
      Sorry for my English, I used a translator. =)

The request to the moderators do not delete this announcement. It does not carry advertising or commercial in nature. We're just a group of football fans who are willing to host a house guest from other countries. Football has no boundaries, and fans of all countries should help each other.
  • 1 reply
    • MarkQuick
      Hi Politologoanatom,

Apartment sharing is a good idea, but I'm unsure if our sports forum is the best place to alert football fans to your intentions? Have you thought about creating a Facebook group/page? Also, you may wish to contact the following football publications as they may be able to advise you on the best course of action for promoting your idea:

World Soccer.

When Saturday Comes.

Four Four Two.

Good luck with the tournament and I'm looking forward to watching, Sheva & Tymoshchuk any other players to look out for? Take it easy.