Free $50

• MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Hi,
      I have a question for PokerStrategy.com support. Why my ID check failed? I have this if login on PokerStrategy.com (Unfortunately your security check failed Unfortunately, your user account did not pass the security check. As a result, we cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.)

1. I registered on PokerStrategy.com, because friends tell me about your Free $50
      2. I pass the quiz in 1st try
      3. Create account on Betfair Poker and fill referal code PS50
      4. Send scan of my ID (front/back) and send it.
      5. I follow all steps and now PokerStrategy.com tell me, than can't credited my account with $50.

I want know why?

(...sorry about my english)
  • 20 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi MaajoSK,

I'm sorry to read that you didn't pass our ID check.

We cannot overturn the decision but we can suggest you other ways to improve your bankroll and your game.

You can participate in Betfair's daily freeroll here.

Also with a little deposit of yours, you can take part in our First Deposit Bonus offers which you can read about here.

Please reply to your ticket if you have further questions regarding your ID check.

Looking forward to see you on the forum.
      Ingrid
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Hi IngridN,
      can you tell me why I did not pass inspection? Next month I'll be 30 years, if you verifying the age, I understand if control is sensitive for fake accounts. I take a photo where I am going to picture me and my ID card, because I feel I do not trust the authenticity of the photos, because it only scan the identity document. I think if I use your referal code, you take some benefits/bonuses for new registration/migration to this poker room. If such behavior is considered as correct I am disappointed in your behavior. I believe the review that decision.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again MaajoSK,

I'm sorry but I can't give you details on that.

As I mentioned earlier, if you have further questions regarding your ID check, please contact our customer support because we don't discuss details about this procedure.

Thank you for understanding.
      Ingrid
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey MaajoSK,

Sorry to see you didn't Pass the ID Check :(

But its that is just the beginning of PokerStrategy! We have so much Material that you can learn from:

:diamond: Articles
      We have a range of Articles for any Skill level, whether you're a Beginner or Expert, there is so much to learn from. Do you know what "Implied Odds" or "Floating" means? Just two examples of Articles to help you win more $$!
      :diamond: Videos
      Don't enjoy reading? No problem! Watch videos of our Coachs play, they will explain their actions throughout, letting you into the mind of a winning player!
      :diamond: Coaching
      Similar to Videos, but LIVE! Watch a Coach play in realtime, ask him why he is playing the hand in a specific way "Why did you only bet X and not X?" for example.
      :diamond: NL Beginner School
      Our Beginners course is very successful, it has turned so many Losing/New Players into steady winners just by teaching them the fundamentals of poker, such as Position, Odds/Outs, Different opponent Types & your poker mindset. Serious about poker? This is for you!
      :diamond: Hand Evaluations
      We also offer Hand Evaluation forums so that you can post up some hands that you're unsure you played correct, our Hand Judges will review your hand and explain the best way to play.
      :diamond: Exclusive Promotions
      We have sooooo many promotions just for our Tracked accounts, even though you sadly missed out on the Free $50, we still have Freerolls at Betfair just for our members! We have a $10,000 Freeroll every week at different rooms, so be sure to stick around ;)

As you can see, we offer so much more than the Free $50, that is just one way to improve. We also have some smaller Capitals to keep you going (See my Signature below) I hope you decide to stick around!

Any other questions, feel free to ask and we will sort you out ASAP! :D
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Hi MattDenness,
      you kidding, right? I am a Basic level, I today read your website 3hours. Why you can not answer why I did not pass my identity check? It is a stupid excuse to avoid a direct answer. Web pages have a nice, but that's about all, I am surprised that I had to fool about your "bonus". I'll wait a few days if it changes, and if not I provide a negative reference to pokerstrategy.com on other poker forums, so if you lie new members. Remove your ad about free $50, because it is a elephant size lie. Deposit €/$50 is no problem for me, but if I pass your poker quiz and follow ALL your steps, why you now have problem with pay what you promise. I think than I crying on bad grave.

(sorry about my english, but I hope you understand what I mean)

I wish you have a nice day & Best of Luck in tables.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey MaajoSK,

We cannot answer "Why you Failed the ID Check". If we was to disclose the reasons behind this, many users would be able to take advantage of this information and use it against us to sign up multiple times and claim the free $50 multiple times also.

We have given out 1.5M+ in Free Capitals, so we are far from "An Elephant size lie", We recently won The Best Affiliate Site of the Year for the 3rd consecutive year also, we are the real deal.

We need to protect ourselves against any attempt of fraud, so that we can continue to keep giving out the Free $50 to Beginners, sadly some innocent users will get caught up in the ID Check and fail.

Hope you understand :(
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Dear MattDenness,
      I was so satisfied with the idea that I became a victim of your system and even though I followed all your steps to get the first capital. It really gives me a feeling confused. I respect the motto "be honest and play fair", but I wonder how I thank you, about to publish all the answers somewhere in the poker forums and I wonder how you explain it for hundreds of people that have problems to pay what it promises. You can delete my account because the account does not pass the "bad" check, I feel really useless. If a person checked the photos which I upload, it would understand that I scan my documents and not a robot that evaluates obvious. I hope that when I make my own first deposit to Betfair that you have made ​some benefits, when I entered your Referal code. Do not post me sucks links about other poker rooms, because I don't mistake again, entered other poker rooms with your referal code, if you can't solve this problem.
    • giotis86
      giotis86
      Basic
      me as well have a question,
      i passed the quiz, but have a problem when i put the bonus code on betfair, it says that i have to put a code with 6 letters. the code as is you say is PS50.

can you help me? what should i do? i cannot even sign up
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      and in the end it should be added: trying to convince me that you can not be a mistake, you can not tell me why I did not pass inspection, but if you want to see your content on web as a knockout statement "You need a higher status PokerStrategy.com to read the whole article." want more money for me so I can increase the rank, that topic is for Bronze members, and even that I didn't, although I passed the test. Really sick.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MaajoSK
      Why my ID check failed?
      Well, it somehow failed, they will not tell why, because they don't want scamers to know so then they would know how to get around those things.

I think if I use your referal code, you take some benefits/bonuses for new registration/migration to this poker room.

They do get a rake share from the poker room, but it doesn't affect you in any way, they are not taking anything away from you, you are only gaining by being registered through pokerstrategy.com, if you register through other sites, they wouldn't give you half of what pokerstrategy.com offers and you never have to pay pokerstrategy.com a single penny, everything is free because you registered through them. Matt already posted everything you can get here for free if you just play and learn.

What I suggest you to do is, deposit money from your own pocket, whatever amount you want, it can be 10$, 50$, 100$ or more and don't worry, pokerstrategy.com don't have any access to your money, you will not pay them a single dime. Then you just keep playing on that poker room, come back after like 2 days or more when the strategy points have increased and you are not basic level any more but you are now bronze because you earned your first strategy point, play 10 days and earn every day at least one strategy point and you will get 10 bonus points for every day, so in 10 days time with minimum playing you have reached silver status, now you have access to so many articles and videos and you can post hands for evaluation where professional players evaluate them, they tell you what you are doing wrong, you can improve in so any ways and it's all for free.

Just because you didn't get the 50$ is not the end of the world, you can still enjoy this wonderful site and after a while you will understand that not getting those 50$ was just a small bump in your poker career.
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Dear Krishjanis,
      look I play poker with my friends in home, and some friends tell me about PokerStrategy.com, and talking about online playing and if I pass the quiz pokerstrategy.com give me $50 first deposit money to start play online poker. I registered here, pass the quiz, upload my ID, complete all steps to get my first free capital for online play. Login later and I see, your ID check failed, wtf? Nobody can't tell why. I am confused, why me is a victim of "sucks" system.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      People will do anything to get free money, so they are a lot of people that are scamming sites like pokerstrategy.com, something about you was off so they decided not to give you free money.

Why they are not telling what exact thing was off about you? Because as soon as they say something like, well your picture looked weird like it had been changed or cut out and a few letters looked like they had been changed in photoshop. As soon as you say why, then these people that scam for free money will take notes and they will improve their ways to get the free money and not get caught. This is the reason why they are not giving any details out there, they are just protecting their money, they are making smart investments. You give reason out there and they will be countered in no time.
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      Dear PokerStrategy.com,
      if you say about yourself that you're a professional poker school, first of all to frustrate me to go to your site, and if I want to see some video, so you said that "You need a higher status PokerStrategy.com to read the whole article." why I did not receive even the fucking point of bronze member, even though I passed the test. Then do not be surprised that I pissed on the your system. Scan my identity card was not enough, I got somewhere to come in person to check my documents?
    • giotis86
      giotis86
      Basic
      can anyone help me ? what is wrong with the passcode? pls any help will do
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by giotis86
      me as well have a question,
      i passed the quiz, but have a problem when i put the bonus code on betfair, it says that i have to put a code with 6 letters. the code as is you say is PS50.

can you help me? what should i do? i cannot even sign up
      Hey giotis86, hows it going?

The bonus code: PS50 is required for the $50 bonus and you'll need to download your account through this link:Betfair Free $50 Guide.

The 6 letter bonus code that you refer to, is for the first deposit bonus. For example, if you would like to receive a $50 first deposit bonus you'll need to enter the bonus code: WELCOME50, when registering your betfair account. To register a betfair account for a first deposit bonus please click on this link: Betfair First Deposit Guide.

I hope this helps and if you require further assistance just give me a shout. Happy grinding!
    • MaajoSK
      MaajoSK
      Basic
      to Krishjanis:

Look, after yesterday's debate with my friends, who told me about pokerstrategy.com I am this morning around 8am, looked at the web, read articles, see instructions and I began to test. To my surprise, I did it right the first time, after the completion of the necessary steps to have invited me to upload a copy of your ID so I did, and about two hours for me came the reply that it did not pass inspection, no one knows say why, so what I think about this?
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MaajoSK
      to Krishjanis:

Look, after yesterday's debate with my friends, who told me about pokerstrategy.com I am this morning around 8am, looked at the web, read articles, see instructions and I began to test. To my surprise, I did it right the first time, after the completion of the necessary steps to have invited me to upload a copy of your ID so I did, and about two hours for me came the reply that it did not pass inspection, no one knows say why, so what I think about this?
      Hi MaajoSK, as previously stated, we are not permitted do disclose our reasons as to why your account has been denied. This course of action is designed to protect our security procedures. Please do not take the decision personally, as we still have a lot to offer you. For a guide to our latest first deposit bonus offers simply click here: First Deposit Bonus Offers.

I hope you can put the disappointment of your denied account behind you and become an active member of our vibrant poker community, the best in the world!
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Your friends told you about pokerstrategy.com, so have any of them gotten the free 50$? Have they tried to get the 50$ and failed like you? If they recommended this site then there must be a reason why, and it should be a good reason otherwise why did you try and expect something different?
    • giotis86
      giotis86
      Basic
      ok done thanks, now will wait to take my bonus :)