UTG: $10.62 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 11, 3B: 2, AF: 2.1, Hands: 306
      UTG+1: $11.47 - VPIP: 11, PFR: 7, 3B: 2, AF: 2.7, Hands: 672
      MP1: $21.59 - VPIP: 8, PFR: 4, 3B: 3, AF: 3.0, Hands: 113
      MP2: $2.70 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 20, 3B: 6, AF: 9.0, Hands: 121
      CO: $10.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 14, 3B: 0, AF: 6.0, Hands: 72
      Hero (BTN): $15.96 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 4.2, Hands: 34261

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with Q :heart: A :club:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.70) 3 :heart: Q :diamond: 5 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.70) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.26, SB raises to $2.70, Hero calls $1.44

River: ($7.10) T :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $4.30, Hero folds

Sample size 692 hands

Actually I don t know why I called the turn and fold the river. Maybe a thought he could play it this way with a FD. What do you think? I think you are gonna say that I have to fold the turn
  • 5 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      This has set written all over it. I don't think the standard NL10 reg will be raising a flushdraw on the turn here ever, and judging by his Agg % he's not overly aggressive. It's a dry board so he can flat sets on it all day long. He never raises the turn with any top pair either.

Betting flop is fine, betting turn is fine but as you have already said, you should fold turn after the raise.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      This has set written all over it. I don't think the standard NL10 reg will be raising a flushdraw on the turn here ever, and judging by his Agg % he's not overly aggressive. It's a dry board so he can flat sets on it all day long. He never raises the turn with any top pair either.

Betting flop is fine, betting turn is fine but as you have already said, you should fold turn after the raise.
      First of all nice to see you around again Wriggers.
      Yeah I agree with you but we do have stereotip players in our hand. I simply can t get with this player on a green line. He like simply completly understands how we get teached here and adopts to it prefectly(I mean by that me). Of course he is doing from time to time really bad moves(horrible) but let s say in this example he had 7 4. I just took a note that if a FD apears on the turn and he makes it a bit more then a min-raise and leads on a blank river(3/4 pot) could be a potential missed draw?
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Thanks, good to be back :)

Of course every player at micro and low limits makes really bad moves from time to time, if they didn't they'd be playing higher (Myself included btw :D ) But in this situation I think his range is far more likely to be sets than flushdraws picked up on the turn. For example, what hands flat the flop and then pick up a flushdraw on the turn? I'd say Qhxh but we block the Qh for that. If we didn't have the Qh i'd assign a lot more of his range to TP with a flushdraw, but that's impossible here.

Because of the board he probably doesn't flat 2nd pair on the flop either because so many overcards come on the turn, if it was a Q92 board i'd expect him to flat 9x more than he would 5x on this board.

Basically, the board and the fact you block Qh makes it incredibly unlikely that he has any hand that can flat flop and pick up a flushdraw strong enough on the turn to raise. A2hh and A4hh but does he call preflop with those? Let's say he calls 50% of the time with those. So on the turn we have 1 combo that we beat that makes sense, and we have 6 combos that beat us that make sense (55 and 33, QQ 3bets pre).
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      I know that you are right but it is the fact that I can t win a pot against this player (maybe 20%) and I m getting kinda frustrated. I have problems with him so I think that (and I lost my biggest pot lately against him->the pots proved that we are both extremely fishy :D ) emotions come into play even they shouldnt. I have hard time accepting that such a player has an edge on me.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I get what you mean honestly :D

But instead of trying to think of reasons that we can call in marginal situations versus him because we are emotionally invested what we should be doing is using this frustration and channelling it into making ourselves better so we can beat him. You have 700 hands on him (Maybe more by now) so just get into HEM and study his game, from that amount we can pick up on a few things and since he's reggy we'll likely pick up many more hands on him and then we can study his game in depth and pick up on his major leaks. Use your frustration and know his game more than he himself knows it ;)