BTN: $2.00
      SB: $2.01
      BB: $0.89
      UTG: $2.80 vp26/pf 16/af 3.0/ft3b 40/wtsd 43/wsd 67/h 53
      UTG+1: $2.39
      MP: $2.04

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

UTG raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, SB calls $0.23, fold, UTG calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.74, 3 players) 9:diamond: 2:heart: 3:diamond:
      SB bets $0.02, UTG calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02

Turn: ($0.80, 3 players) 2:diamond:
      SB bets $0.02, UTG raises to $0.54, Hero ???

UTG shows 6:heart: K:club: (One Pair, Twos)
      UTG wins $0.80

FLOP: Don't really care about UTG2's call but SB's flat call really bugged me, what's more it was followed by 1bb donkbet so literally I put him on good hands like QQ+. He's unknown but seems tight 9/9 in 11 hands. So I just call and don't want to make any rushed decision. I guess I should've raise to check his reaction.

TURN: Another 1bb bet, this time I was planning to raise half pot here. Then UTG2's raise more than half-pot, he doesn't fold a lot of 3bet so the board could still hit his range but I'm still willing to go broke against him since he's capable of bluffing. However I just lose a stack, and I don't want to get stacked by SB if I call here. c/f is a lot harder than b/f so I decided to fold. I know it's a poor play, I should've attacked from the flop and go broke on the turn. But I'd like your opinion on the turn as played. Can I still go broke there 3-way?

• 1 reply
    • Wriggers
      Raise the flop, there is very little chance of SB having us beat on this flop, so raise it up to $0.70 and get the money in there and then if the opportunity arrises. I highly doubt SB is coldcalling the 3bet with 99 or AA for that matter, AA and KK would cold 4bet in this situation as he is OOP postflop. QQ, JJ and TT could play this way (Don't ask me why he calls TT and folds 99, but I think he does, probably because TT is seen as a premium broadway pocket pair that people hate folding).

After UTG flats the min-donk bet we can also rule out sets as well really since in 3bet pots people just want to get the money in, so he'd definitely raise a minbet.

We are ahead an awful lot on the flop, so just raise and try to get it in. On the turn we have to fold.