Stack
      Hero:
      $4
      MP1:
      $4.4
      CO:
      $12.7

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 8:spade: , 8:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP1 calls $0.30, 2 folds, CO raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.20, MP1 calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.65) 9:spade: , 5:diamond: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.1, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($1.95) 6:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.3, Hero calls $0.30, MP1 folds.

River: ($2.55) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.22, CO calls $1.22.

Final Pot: $4.99
  • 5 replies
    • wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
      Shame you have so small sample on them, but as you can see they're fishes.

call 3 bet OOP vs. fish is most likely a mistake, but 3-bet was so small, you will almost always have 3 way pot so ... sometimes you can but vs. passive fish you is 3 betting you even so low I rather fold than put myself in difficult situation OOP (extracting money from fishes is to play in easy situation for us not the other way if fishes have easy situation on us).

But anyway you called Flop is good for you because fish could raise with Broadways Ax high pocket pairs, against most of this range you're way ahead. MP1 range I think is almost any2 excluding top range so you're rather ahead of his range too. So on flop I would like to extract some value therefore I rather lead into fishes than check and call this gay bet (board is wet so any diamond, over card is ruining your hand).

After this hand (when seeing SD) you should always take a note what this fish is 3 betting you light with.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wasilek123
      Shame you have so small sample on them, but as you can see they're fishes.

call 3 bet OOP vs. fish is most likely a mistake, but 3-bet was so small, you will almost always have 3 way pot so ... sometimes you can but vs. passive fish you is 3 betting you even so low I rather fold than put myself in difficult situation OOP (extracting money from fishes is to play in easy situation for us not the other way if fishes have easy situation on us).

But anyway you called Flop is good for you because fish could raise with Broadways Ax high pocket pairs, against most of this range you're way ahead. MP1 range I think is almost any2 excluding top range so you're rather ahead of his range too. So on flop I would like to extract some value therefore I rather lead into fishes than check and call this gay bet (board is wet so any diamond, over card is ruining your hand).

After this hand (when seeing SD) you should always take a note what this fish is 3 betting you light with.
      Do you bet/call the Flop versus a raise?

I think check/call once on the Flop is fine as long as you are getting HU on the Turn because playing vs 2 ranges on this board+any turncard is pretty messy

I would bet like $1.9 or $2.1 on the River as played though, do not really understand why you size it this small

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • allen82082
      allen82082
      Bronze
      extracting money from fishes is to play in easy situation for us not the other way if fishes have easy situation on us

Thank you wasilek123!
      I would bet like $1.9 or $2.1 on the River as played though, do not really understand why you size it this small

I think i call 3 times and bet bigger on the river is too obviously tell him i have a straight.
      He like a overpairs not set ,what worse hand will call me 2$? :)
    • wasilek123
      wasilek123
      Bronze
      Do you bet/call the Flop versus a raise?

As i think our bet would be OK, because many of Loose passive hands will call us anyway, therefore a raise from them makes me feel that I am no longer ahead against their range. So i would rather fold. Of courst they have many Ax, Kx type of hand, but i dont think they would be so aggresive on this flop without minimum TP ...
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I think if they call River, they call almost any amount so I prefer to bet bigger, you are levelling yourself too much here; you play against big fish

- Gerv