$10.00
      BB:
      $16.71
      UTG2:
      $2.80
      MP1:
      $10.15

Preflop: Hero is BU with 7, 6.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.30, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) J, 6, A (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0.56, Hero raises to $1.22, MP1 calls $0.66.

Turn: ($3.19) 5 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.99, MP1 raises to $4.31, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.18.

Hi coach
      I know that player , his stats 19/15/1k hands

Can i call / or go all in?
  • 2 replies
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey StingerMk,

What is your plan with calling this? SInce you have such a decent sample hopefully you had some plan which boards and when to take stabbs.

As played: On the flop no need for a raise. Why do you do? Do you want to go broke right away?If the answer is yes the raise properly. Otherwise keep the weaker hands in play and take the implieds.
      Turn: Check behind you can t stand a raise like this was the case. Also it would make you see a showdown for an overall cheap prize.You have to ask yourself on the turn which weaker hands are gonna call me and which better hands are gonna fold now that didn t fold on the flop. Also if I bet can I stand a raise?

GL!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello StingerMk,

Preflop: You don't even know much about the opponent, therefore I'd rather not advice to play those hands for you. :) Start from strong broadways SCs.

As played
      Flop: Well, what's your plan with the raise? Do you think you making any better hand t fold? Do you want to play for the stacks?

As played
      Turn: Check behind, you ain't making any hand to fold which called on flop.

Best Regards.