Hi all!

• DASNerdly
      DASNerdly
      Basic
      Sadly I am from the US, so am limited in my poker options...but I look forward to getting what I can from PokerStrategy.com.

As an introduction, I'm older than probably just about everyone on these forums and believe it or not had never played poker at all until late last year. I'm fairly math conversant though so am enjoying digging into the theory and practice of NL Holdem.

So hello, I'm glad to be here!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi DASNerdly,

Warm welcome to our community!

Where exactly are you from then, which part of the US?

I'm sure you'll appreciate to be around here and we're a friendly bunch. You can take the article quiz's which you'll find in almost every article you read to help you build your knowledge, however you won't be able to benefit from the free $50 starting capital (the actual free $50 quiz is not available to you).

You can start off reading all the basic articles and move up the ladder by purchasing a new status here.

Let us know if we can help you with anything and have a happy weekend! :)
      Ingrid
    • DASNerdly
      DASNerdly
      Basic
      Thanks for the welcome and the info...I'm definitely looking forward to checking out what you guys have to offer.

Oh, and Beantown (Boston MA for the uninitiated). :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey there DASNerdly!

Hope your finding your way around nicely?

Passed through Boston on my US adventure a few years back. Happened to be there for the 4th of July celebrations :) Nice place, although we didn't stay very long. Definitely would not mind going back their at some point. We did manage to have time to take a trip to the ol' ball park in Fenway though.

As Ingi mentioned above, if you need any help or assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We are only glad to be of assistance.

All the best,
      Gary