770 merging with Chillipoker

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there erptech,

To be honest, the best thing to do would be to contact the Poker rooms and see what they say about this situation.

Please let us know how things progress :)

Happy grinding,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by erptech
      I happen to have both accounts, and I just got email from Chilli with my new username. What happens now? I can't have 2 accounts open or can I?
      Hey erptech,

How are you?

It seems that Chilipoker.com is closing for now, and all players will become Poker770 players. There will be no changes for Poker770 players.

The poker balance, loyalty programs and all your personal details will be automatically transferred to your new account. Once you follow the simple instructions on the lobby, your account will be ready and active for you to start playing and benefiting from all the new promotions and products available to Poker770.

You may request your accounts to be merged into one or they've probably done it for you already if you received the new username.

For all bonus or promotion questions, please take contact with the Poker770.

Hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • erptech
      erptech
      Platinum
      Hey, I'm fine. :)

Tnx, gonna move away from 770, I'm not very happy with the room anyway.
      Bad support(almost never online), still haven't received points boost for last month, slow cashouts, really bad vip system (I paid $1450 rake, will get maybe 150$ back(if I ever get it))

Plenty of other rooms.
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      yea the support stinks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by erptech
      Hey, I'm fine. :)

Tnx, gonna move away from 770, I'm not very happy with the room anyway.
      Bad support(almost never online), still haven't received points boost for last month, slow cashouts, really bad vip system (I paid $1450 rake, will get maybe 150$ back(if I ever get it))

Plenty of other rooms.
      where are you moving then, which room?