My friend cannot choose pokerstars for starting capital

• dustyoshea
      Hello, I need some help.

I referred a friend of mine to pokerstrategy and he just passed the quiz. He would like to get his starting capital on pokerstars but he doesn't have it on the list from where he can pick. Why? I know your offers differ from country to country but we are both from the same country (Slovenia)... Aren't we supposed to have the same choice? He only has poker770, everest poker and titan poker. (no partypoker, no pokerstars etc.)

Can someone help?
  • 3 replies
    • Krishjanis
      I think they don't offer it anymore, but you mentioned you don't have the same choices so did you have Pokerstars on your list to choose from?
      As far as I know it is not possible to get Starting Capital to Pokerstars. I havent never seen it on the list.
    • IngridN
      Hi dustyoshea,

Thank you for referring your friends to :)

PokerStars and PartyPoker is currently not offering free $50 starting capital promotion.

Please click on the following link to see which poker room is available for your country.

You can pick from Poker770, Titan Poker and Everest Poker if I'm not mistaken.

Happy weekend and good luck to your friend. Make sure you ask him to introduce himself to us!