This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QTo spewage....

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Bronze
      Have found big leak in my game; spewing from the blinds....

MP2 seems to limp every hand so far,so assumed range is pretty wide, once CO min-raised i put him on high broadway cards or AJ,AQ (seems to be fashionable to min-raise with these atm)...i knew i'd messed up as soon as i called first raise and had intended to fold to any action...

but yet i still donk off half my stack knowing KQ, QJ, AQ, and so many other hands are beating me AND to make matters worse i had no part of any flush draws nor the odds to call ANY of the bets... X(

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP2:
      $2.25
      CO:
      $3.51

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , T:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.04, BU folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.14) Q:spade: , 9:spade: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.1, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.44) 9:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.31, CO folds, Hero calls $0.31.

River: ($1.06) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero ????

Pre-flop fold to me seems to be best choice when i look at it, however once confronted with this situation do you think it possible to rep a bigger Queen or trip 9's etc by moving over the top of him on the turn or is this not advisable as i only seem to be beating a bluff by the river.

Equilab gave me 50% equity, CO 20%, and MP2 30% so was i just flipping anyway?
      I'm trying to auto-muck these crappy hands to plug this check/call leak -right thing to do?
  • 1 reply