[NL2-NL10] QTo spewage....

• delanonunes
      Have found big leak in my game; spewing from the blinds....

MP2 seems to limp every hand so far,so assumed range is pretty wide, once CO min-raised i put him on high broadway cards or AJ,AQ (seems to be fashionable to min-raise with these atm)...i knew i'd messed up as soon as i called first raise and had intended to fold to any action...

but yet i still donk off half my stack knowing KQ, QJ, AQ, and so many other hands are beating me AND to make matters worse i had no part of any flush draws nor the odds to call ANY of the bets... X(

Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:club: , T:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.04, BU folds, Hero calls $0.03, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.14) Q:spade: , 9:spade: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.1, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.44) 9:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.31, CO folds, Hero calls $0.31.

River: ($1.06) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero ????

Pre-flop fold to me seems to be best choice when i look at it, however once confronted with this situation do you think it possible to rep a bigger Queen or trip 9's etc by moving over the top of him on the turn or is this not advisable as i only seem to be beating a bluff by the river.

Equilab gave me 50% equity, CO 20%, and MP2 30% so was i just flipping anyway?
      I'm trying to auto-muck these crappy hands to plug this check/call leak -right thing to do?
  • 1 reply