This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] T8s Vs Fish...lost value?

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Bronze
      Ended up with too much of a small pot imo, wanted to raise pre-flop until one of the fish at my table(MP1) limped into the pot, i then saw a multiway pot developing as the SB was also a fish (even if the sample was tiny), so i thought my implied odds were good and found myself limping..

Too many times i've had the smaller flush and wished i'd kept the pot small, so kind of decided on a passive line from start of hand, i don't want to be results orientated so need to know if i should have taken more aggressive line seeing as i was sandwiched between two fishy players....(basically wondering if check on turn was mistake or would i have chased out weaker hands with a large bet)?

Should i have just shoved the river? Feel that my click-back was just bad bad bad....

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $2.79
      BB:
      $1.45
      MP1:
      $0.58
      Hero:
      $1.86
      MP3:
      $2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , 8:heart:
      MP1 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, MP3 checks, 2 folds, SB calls $0.01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.08) K:heart: , J:heart: , 3:spade: (5 players)
      SB bets $0.02, BB raises to $0.08, MP1 folds, Hero calls $0.08, MP3 folds, SB calls $0.06.

Turn: ($0.32) A:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.32) Q:heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.24, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.05, SB calls $0.81.

Final Pot: $2.42

Feel like every street was missed value.... :f_cry:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello delanonunes,

Preflop: Not a huge fan of limping such hands here. You are too much putting into trouble with them.

As played
      Postflop: What do you mean missed value? You didn't even have a made hand earlier before river.

Best Regards.