This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 75s ....idiot end of str8 : (

• delanonunes
      delanonunes
      Bronze
      Once again, my small blind leak shows its ugly face....(according to elephant stats i call way too many 3bets OOP) so i am trying to fix it...heres a great example of me spewing without thinking about opponents range....

MP2 has been in every hand since i sat down so i didnt give his 3bet too much credit,

On the flop middle pair and flushdraw looked quite good so checked to induce a bet from guy with AF of 4, he bet as i expected...

and on the turn when he re-raised i started putting him on 45,66,77 or maybe pocket 2's , obviously the bigger str8 worried me but felt i couldnt put him on that exact hand and trips were most likely judging by the min-raise...

Again, same problem as always; should i fold pre-flop to avoid drama or should i balance by sometimes 4betting the fishes 3bet? :f_confused:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $1.98
      BB:
      $3.31
      MP2:
      $2.56

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7:club: , 5:club:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.01, BB raises to $0.06, MP2 raises to $0.10, Hero calls $0.08, BB calls $0.04.

Flop: ($0.30) 8:club: , 7:heart: , 2:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $0.29, Hero calls $0.29, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.88) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, MP2 raises to $1.26, Hero raises to $1.59 (All-In), MP2 calls $0.33.

River: ($4.06) 4:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.06
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello delanonunes,

Fold preflop! As long I saw what you did postflop and which is really bad you have to fold it preflop! MUST! Or you are going to spew just the money away.

Best Regards.